21.2

⨊ drove herself to focus on work. All the emotions that she thought she had erased for Ian came rushing back the moment she left him. She realized that those feeling had never disappeared, but were hidden deep inside her. And meeting him again caused them to resurface again. But meeting him this time was different than when she met him as  Ian or Kian. When she met him for the first time when he was Ian, she thought of him as a passerby that made her happy and he thought of her as a light in his dark life. When she met him as Kian, she felt guilty cause he suffered so much pain and torture for her when she never thought much about him. And he remembered her as a way to stay sane.

But this time was different. Ian wasn't suffering or living a bad life or was in pain and alone. This time he had a normal life, had friends and lived like everyone else. But he still treated her just like he did when he was Ian/Kian. Though he didn't need to cause there was no reason for him to treat her nice this time. He didn't even remember her though he did find her familiar to him. He didn't need to spend time with her and play with her. The fact that he wanted to be around her and be with her. The fact that he behaved with her just like he did when he was Ian/Kian made ⨊'s feelings for him grow stronger, made her fall in love with him.

Cause ⨊ loved him it made her want to keep her distance from him even further. Made her want to protect him and keep him safe no matter what. Loving him made ⨊ want him to experience a happy and normal life. ⨊ didn't want him to enter her world or be bound to her forced to live a cruel life. ⨊ decided to stay away from the Moon realm and stay out of Adrian's life, yet she kept guards around the realm to keep him safe. And to let her know if anything went wrong.