21.5

"Let's just help her with her work and help distract her," said Jason. "At least she is allowing herself to sleep this time," said Janet trying to find a positive point in this entire situation. "It will be along time before we meet her again," added Leah. "How long will it be for her?" asked Rick. "More than ten thousand years to say the least and more than forty thousand years at the most," said David. "For us?" asked Rick. "Ten years to say the least and forty years at the most," said David.

"And for that one?" asked Rick glancing at David. "Four years in the least and  sixteen years at the most," said David. "Doesn't that mean she would be alone for a very long time. I mean even the least is ten thousand years for her," said Rick getting annoyed. "Aren't you used to it by now?" asked Jason. "I am already used to it. It's just that she will be alone for a long time," said Rick. "It just proves how tired she is at the moment. And how much she really needs to sleep," said Leah. "That's why I am going to find a lot of fun places for her to play at when she wakes up," said Janet. "Of course, I will do my work seriously," she added.

"Let's get all the work done,so she can rest when she wakes up," said Jason. "I just hope she won't overdo it with her work before going to sleep," said Leah. "Are we really not going to tell Adrian anything?" asked Janet."⨊ doesn't want him involved in her life or this world. It's her way of keeping him safe," said Jason. "So don't tell him anything in any form. That goes for everyone," he added. Everybody went about doing their own work after accepting the situation.