25.7

When Ian became aware again, he was at home alone. He wanted to get up and go to ⨊ but whenever he thought about doing that, ⨊'s words came to his mind. He wanted to prove himself to her but didn't know what to do or how to prove himself. He kept thinking about what ⨊ said to him in the end, about him not being her Ian.

A week went by with Ian trying to see ⨊ again or locking himself in his house. ⨊ remained unconscious the entire time, not thinking about anything. Allowing herself to recover, so that she could leave this realm and forget about him. Nina and Vincent with the others got worried about Ian and tried talking to one of the others which were with ⨊ since they found ℥enji intimidating. "Ian has stayed in that house for more than a week now. Can you help him or at least speak to him?" asked Nina. "At least before he used to come here to try and see her, but now he won't even leave the house," she added. "He has nothing to do with us anymore," said Jason.

"How can you do that? He attended to that kid and took care of her. And now that you don't need his help you've abandoned him," said Fei. "At least let him meet her or talk to her. You all can be there with her if you're worried," said Haley. "You know he didn't harm her but found her. If we knew she was going to be that much of a problem then we..." "Are you sure you want to finish your sentence?" asked Leah choking Fei and stopping him from talking.

"He didn't know, he didn't mean it. I would never have permitted that to happen," said Nina. "Apologies to them," she added. "Seems like he has a death wish," said ௹enji.