25.8

The others turned to see ℥enji carrying a sleeping ⨊ with ௹enji walking with them. "Keep your distance," said ℥enji before the others could get near her. "There are two of them," whispered Caren. "Leah let go of him, we don't have time to deal with the pest," said ℥enji. "Why is she worse than when she left Ian?" asked Nina. "You all..."

⧚⨊, ⨊,⧚ called out Ian interrupting ℥enji. "Let me see her, talk to her. Please," yelled Ian rushing toward ⨊. Ian looked a mess, like he hadn't even slept or ate since parting with her. He seemed to be spiralling out of control. Seeing her in a weak state and injured, hurt him so much that it drove him crazy. Jason and David held him back with ௹enji putting a ∰ on him. ⧚Don't hurt him.⧚ said ℥enji. ⧚Why? Its...⧚ ⧚Did you forget your place.⧚ asked ℥enji in a cold voice interrupting ௹enji. "Talk to her? How? She has been asleep ever since she last spoke to you," said ℥enji in a cold voice. "Didn't she already notify you that you don't belong in her world. Live this life, find a girl and settle down. Forget everything. If you cannot, I can help you with it. It would be like you never met her," he added.

"Tell me what to do to be Ian again?" asked Ian. "Go home. I'll come and talk to you. If you're here, you will only cause her problems," said ℥enji carrying ⨊ in with the others following behind him. "Why did you let him live?" asked ௹enji. "Cause she only told him to leave her life, not for us to end his," said ℥enji.

"Remember your supposed to make sure others don't find her. Not  worry about an infatuated kid," he added. "I'll come by to check up on her," said ௹enji glanced at ⨊ before leaving.