23.6

"I can't believe she turned out to be like that. And here I thought I found a good catch," said Gin once they had sat down in Vincent's house. "She didn't..." "You don't know how those types of women behave," said Steve interrupting Rin. "We have come across a lot of women who were interested in Ian. And ended up causing a lot of problems for him and us," said Vincent. "And now that she is back. If anyone tries anything they will lose their lives," said Haley. "We would too if we were associated with those kinds of people," said Gin shivering in fear at the thought.

"Aren't you all exaggerating a little bit," said Mike commenting on the matter for the first time. "I mean it's not like you would actually die," said Fei. "Were we this naive?" asked Nina. "I can imagine Ian's frustration while having to handle us back then," said Vincent. "We are lucky to be alive," said Caren. "Especially Gin," she added. "Don't. I can't believe I was so stupid back then. I was fortunate they weren't there then," said Gin.

"She seems the same age," said Caren cautiously. "Caren..." "I'm not saying anything that would go against...I just meant that she hasn't seemed to have aged," said Caren explaining herself and interrupting Haley. "Maybe she doesn't age," said Mike. "There are some beings who never age," he added explaining himself. "If she never ages then... she isn't really a kid, is she? And when we first met her maybe she wasn't as well and we..." said Haley in shock. "If she wasn't and we...We..." said Caren unable to word it. "Its just a guess," said Mike not knowing why they were reacting like this. "I tried to feed her and play with her," said Nina in a daze. "What about me? I used a childish voice to get her to talk to me," said Haley.