24.8

"I know its probably forbidden for me to know, even ௹enji to know, but we thought we could gather a bit of information for you before you woke up," said ℥enji. ⧚Stop looking. That's an order. Tell ௹enji as well. It isn't just forbidden, its complex.⧚ "The reason Ian looks like that is cause he is afraid you will disappear from his life, from him. He wouldn't be like that if he was sure you'd stay with him," said ℥enji. "Its causes he loves you a lot. Even after living a normal life he still loves you. Doesn't that prove that his love for you, is real?" he added.

⧚I know his love for me is real. But just because he loves me that doesn't mean that its good for him to be with me. You know I will never believe him or feel the same way about him. That I would always try to push him away. One day he will get tired of my behavior, of my insecurities and unfeeling cold side and my work side for hurting him when he didn't do anything wrong. For having to explain himself for even the smallest misunderstanding. For treating other beings close while keeping a distance from him.⧚ rambled ⨊ avoiding ℥enji's gaze.

"⨊ if you explain to him how or why you behave that way when you work then he will understand. And I know Ian would be more than ready to explain himself to you. I already told him its dangerous for others to know about your relationship with someone. That you would do anything to make sure no one knows how important someone is to you. He would understand why your insecure or why you don't believe him. Even he is insecure and scared of you leaving him, of misunderstanding him even the slightest," said ℥enji trying to make ⨊ understand Ian's behavior and feelings for her.