29.8

Everyone hid their thought and feelings from one another. They all knew that something was wrong but never said anything. The day of the gathering everyone was at the location ℥enji told them about. They had been in Ormeadow Realm for some time preparing everything. They looked around but never saw any sign of ⨊.

"Did everyone come here early?" came a woman's voice. When they turned around, they saw a woman in her thirties looking at them. ⧚⨊?⧚ asked ℥enji and ௹enji simultaneously. "It's me," said the woman. "⨊ we missed you," said Rick standing next to ⨊. ℥enji and ௹enji were stunned when they saw ⨊ cause she looked like any other being even to them. Even the others noticed the change. When Ian saw ⨊ he became happy but felt that something was off. "What's wrong?" asked ⨊ looking at ℥enji and ௹enji. "Don't like how I look?" asked ⨊ glancing at Ian. "Nothing is wrong. Did you sleep well?" asked ℥enji walking towards ⨊. "No matter what form you're in, it suits you," said Ian with a gentle smile.

"Did anything happen while I was away?" asked ⨊ ignoring ℥enji and Ian. "Don't worry. Nothing happened," said ℥enji. ⨊ looked at them closely to make sure they were alright before glancing around. "There is a good place to eat..." "⨊ will want to rest first," said Jason interrupting Janet. "Besides we have a lot of time to roam around with her," he added. Everyone headed to the house they had rented. With Ian walking behind ⨊. ⨊ slowed her pace so that they were walking next to each other. Ian froze when he noticed what ⨊ did because he purposely walked behind a few times. But ⨊ slowed down every time making sure they walked side by side which made him smile.