💖32💖

Thanks so much for the 4k reads .
Love y'all.
Dedicated to all my new readers and all the readers together.

  Idara's POV

"Mercy how do I look?" I asked her as I walked to her room .
I had a simple makeup on and the clothes I bought earlier.

"You look good." She said as she removed her gaze from her phone.

I smiled as I twirled around, she laughed at me from where she was lying down.

"Should I follow you?" She asked.
"Me I don't know ooo. My first time too and I think it's for ss3 only." I said as I walked out of the room.

I had told mum earlier that I was going and she was home with Mercy .

I got a text from Femi saying he was outside .
"Mum am already going oo." I said as I got to the sitting room where she was watching a movie.

" Do small small oo , I don't even know the party you guys are doing oo. And don't do what you are not supposed to do oo." She said with a Stern look.

" Okay ma ." I simply said back as I hugged her and walked out."bye bye-bye ooo." I said again walking out.

I got out of the house and walked to Femi's car , well this one was another one. This small boy and cars ehn.

I opened the passenger's door surprising him , "Christ! Look at how you just opened it." He said chuckling while I was laughing at his surprised expression.

"Yeye , so you are lazy like this you will now be forming big boy." I said with a grin on my face as I sat down.

"I reserve my comments." He said back with a laugh.
"And you look gorgeous." He added.

I looked over at him , he was wearing a plain white best top and a black Versace jacket on top. He had a crop jeans on and a white and black sneakers , and he looked so bad and hot.

"You can take a picture it will last longer." I heard him chuckle and say . I swear if I wasn't a brown beauty he would have seen my blush.

"You are not serious oo . Who told you your cloth is fine." I said chuckling.

He parked his car in front of a Mansion just like his but his own was bigger. Other big cars like his was also parked outside .

We both stepped out of the car and he walked to my side with his gaze lingering on my body , "babe take a picture it was last longer ." I said back at him placing a light kiss on his cheeks.

He laughed and held my hand "am planning on it so I would state at it for as long as I like."

His words made all the usual butterflies transform to dragon well until my two best friends and their boyfriends  walked up to us.

So maybe I forgot to add but Angel and Ayo are finally together , well Angel after sitting with Ayo finally let her guard down without knowing and now they are the latest couple .