Chapter 3: King Gabriel

Gabriel felt the blast shake the whole castle. It awoke him out of his own power coma. He had been so overwhelmed from receiving his fathers powers earlier that he too lay unconscious for hours until he felt the strength of his mother's energy separate the earth.

He ran to his parents room. There he saw his parents lifeless, bare bodies bloodied upon the ground. He ran to his parents and dropped to his knees anger welled up in his chest his fist clenched  "mother!" "I know this was your doing , father told me you would kill him , I knew you would kill us all for your favorite son".

"I will never let him take the throne , I will banish all the demons to the dungeon! They will never walk this earth as long as I'm king of Arcadia!" Distraught he does what he knows he has to do and places King Raphaels crown upon his head . He heads to the top of the kingdom wiping tears from his eyes. A fire in his belly that only eternal damnation can extinguish.

As he reaches the highest point in the kingdom everyone except the demons gather around he yells at the top of his lungs. "The King and Queen of Arcadia has expired before my eyes on this very day. The queen is a traitor ! She betrayed us all, but most importantly she betrayed my father! And for that we shall burn her body on this mountain at dawn tomorrow". "Also, every demon, every slimely, profound, creature that belongs to the demons, every demon worshipper, shall be banished to the dirtiest, coldest depths of the dungeon below Arcadia. And anyone who disagrees shall join them!"

"Guards seize every demon  you see and throw them in the dungeons at once! I will turn Arcadia into a divine kingdom only true believers in the Angelic Laws are welcome here, only the dominant race will survive. Ill see to it". "Starting with the extermination of my brother along side my mother tomorrow". The citizens who arent captured begin to cheer and praise King Gabriel.

"Thank you my supporters I will not fail my precious believers Long Live King Raphael Long live King Gabriel and Long Live Arcadia!!" He yells and that gets the crowd going even louder. He leads them to the town square to have a big ralley as the sun begins to set.