Chapter 10: Rebirth

Chapter 10.

Solomon heads into the forest on a narrow path at the edge of Asgard. The Dark Forest is  home to many beautiful creatures, and magnificent plants. "I must hurry and try to find these herbs for the kings elixir or hes going to kill me this time." Solomon laughs at the thought of the king killing him. "Oh man where am I?" "I must've made a wrong turn while I wasn't paying attention."

Solomon sees a giant thorny rose bush and some bright lights shining through the vines. He's so entranced by the lights that he can't help but to walk into the bush to see. He clears the bushes and vines away to find a giant yellow flower not yet bloomed. It looks almost like its breathing. With every pulsation a bright white light with a golden hue gleams through the cracks in the petals.

He walks closer, in disbelief. He reaches his hand out and strokes the petals they're as soft as silk. He puts another hand on the flower bud. The ground begins to rumble and the flower shakes uncontrollably. "Oh no what have I done?" He thinks to himself anxiously. The petals begin to shift and sway. One by one they open up. The yellow color is even brighter than that of the shiniest piece of the sun.

Five petals open up to reveal a sleeping woman inside with no clothes on. Shes very pale and she has a huge scar going from her mid to lower back. Solomon takes off his over coat and covers the woman with it. He lifts her up into his arms, her eyes still closed, her face looks sweet almost innocent. A few freckles line the upper area of her cheeks. "She's beautiful" he  thinks to his self while entranced with her slumbering face.

He carries her back the way he came and heads back into Asgard. He brings her to the castle infirmary. The Healers apprentice examines the woman, running many test. "Shes been in a coma for what seems like a few years. Her nails are long and her hair has greyed. The cause is excessive blood loss Im guessing from this blade wound on her back. I don't know when or if she will awaken." He frowns , "I wonder who she is , what's her name, where she's from, and how she get those scars."

He heads out of the infirmary and up to King Abaddons room. He knocks on the door before entering. "King! I went looking for your herbs and I found a woman." "Great maybe you can get laid now and ease up some on hounding me about this elixir." Don chuckles. Solomon shoots him an annoyed glare. "Shes in a coma, she was inside of this huge yellow wild daisy." Abaddon raises his eye brows curiously. He hadn't smelled wild daisies since he was just a prince in Arcadia. He cringes at the thought of filthy Arcadia and his evil brother. "What does she look like?" He questions.

"She has very long brown curly hair, she was pale from hypothermia and blood loss, she has a huge scar on her back and this light grey streak of hair coming out the front of her hair." Don raises his eye brows "impossible" he thinks to himself. "Shes very beautiful you must see her your highness." Solomon exits the room and Don follows behind him. He heads down to the infirmary.

They walk into the infirmary several empty beds line the large room. Solomon walks to the bed in the corner and pulls the blanket back from her body. Don looks her over. He turns his face and stumbles back. "it cant be" he says quietly with a tremor in his voice. Don runs his index finger on her cheek, its just as soft as he remembers. He leans forward and sniffs her hair and her neck, "wild flowers a lovely smell." He thinks to himself. "A smell all too familiar."

He brushes the curls out her face, "Eden!" "Is that really u?" Don whispers. She doesn't reply. "Solomon bring the healer to me at once." He says, taking a seat on the bed to wait for the healer. "where am I?" A soft voice all to familiar says. Don looks up in shock and soon everything goes black, he closes his eyes and lays back. . . .