Chapter 15: The Trick

"King Gabriel! We have found the Demon." Micah says strongly. "Bring them in here this minute." They throw a dirt covered demon woman on the floor. Her eyes are wild shes thin and boney, her skin scarred . She looks up at Gabriel. His eyes widen. "Mother! This cant be." Gabriel says in a shocked voice. "We burned your body on the mountain I saw it with my own eyes."

Lilith laughs. A psychotic laugh. "You fool, that was merely a dummy. And you fell for it. You are as weak a king as your no good father." Lilith keeps her face so straight, she couldnt be anymore serious. "Is my father dead too." He says. "Of course he is. He was weak , ill natured , a racist, and you are just like him." She says coldly. This angers Gabriel, the frustration reads all over his face.

"Tie her up and put her in lockup A in the dungeon." Micah and another guard drag Lilith to lock up A. The dungeon is a cold place. Dark and wet. The walls are covered with mold ,it smelled of death, disease and must. Lilith was appalled by what she saw. Good friends of hers, children, babies. All in horrible conditions, all skinny, unfed, sick, she dropped to her knees. All of the prisoners eyes widen. "Is that Queen Lilith?" Some of them murmur in the back.

"My people have been suffering. We have to fight back! She says strongly!" "We cant your majesty." "Yes we can!" She says. "He will kill us Queen Lilith." We will Kill him first." "Hes too strong." A weakened but familiar voice says as the person reveals themself from beyond the crowd. Its Risha. Her hair is short and grey, Skin withered, her face tired. "Risha ! My good friend. How I've missed you." They embrace, perhaps a little to long. Risha strokes Lilith's hair and they smile tiredly at each other. This is the warmest each woman has felt in years.

"I will get you out of here all of you." Rishas face saddens. "They have killed my Eden. But Abaddon got away. He is married and the king of Asgard." Risha says solemnly. Liliths eyes fall. "Eden cant be dead. She has the golden power inside of her." "They slaughtered her lilith. Your son had her murdered at the blade of a iron sword." "I have a secret everyone." Lilith says quietly.

She sits down on the floor and grabs a rock . She tells everyone that After she escaped, she had no powers no strength and that her appearance now was only a disguise to keep her hidden all these years. She had been secretly killing guards and syphoning their powers to get stronger.

"But queen there are guards here listening to us right now." Lilith slices her hand open with the rock. She touches her bloody hand to the dirt. The floor glows a silver glow. The ground shakes and then the walls shake. The silver glow covers lilith and lifts her into the air, the dim dungeon fills with light. It covers every prisoner. Smoke rises and everyone gasps.
A huge crash can be heard close by. "The guards!" Someone yells from the back of the dungeon.

The smoke settles and they see the guards, relief fills everyone as they see that these "guards" have been demons in disguise all along, sent from Asgard by Queen lilith to protect her people. "Lilith!" Risha says shocked. "You look like yourself again." Her eyes as hazel as a sunset glowed with a passion to regain her city, every freckle in place as it used to be, her hair as red as the fire burning in her eyes.

Risha smiles, her face turning soft red. "My friend its so good to see you well." Risha said weakly. "Now you will be well too." Lilith says strongly. She rubs her blood into her other palm and grasps the hand of Risha. The silver light travels up Rishas arm and surrounds her like a swarm of bees to its hive. Strength fills Risha as her sickness and starvation becomes a thing of the past. "Wow Lil, you healed me." Risha says shockingly. Everyone stands there stuck and surprised. "Now I want everyone to hold hands and close your eyes. I want you to feel my energy surrounding you all."

The silver light travels to every last person, and child. Their pain disappears and the empty feeling in their stomach fades, power slowly creeps up their backs and at this moment they know they have to break free of here. Everyone talks amongst themselves as their new healthy bodies are the kindest thing any one has done for them in 4 years. "Okay everyone lets find a way to get free of here." Lilith says intently . "Well I have an idea." A deep voice says from beyond the crowd. The eyes turn to him and they begin to discuss the next steps..