Chapter 2: Asgard Arises

As the queen takes her last breath the whole kingdom begins to quake uncontrollably. A giant blast of energy flies into the air and the earth begins to grow and stretch bigger. A huge forest grows at the edge of Arcadia and on the opposite side of this forest a new kingdom arises.

Asgard the Dark City Arose. Just like Queen Lilith had hoped. Her sacrifices created a new kingdom for her son to rule with an iron fist. She knew he would be a great ruler. But her son knew nothing of her sacrifice, or of her plans. Her powers flowed into Abaddon causing his body to seize up. He didnt know what was going on, he felt as though he was dying . His body began to burn up. The energy, and the power overflowed him, it lifted him into the air so high he could feel the gravity separate from the earth. His silver eyes rolled back in his head his dark auburn hair grew longer , his muscles bigger, his teeth sharper. The pain was so intense that he let out a roar , a shriek that only a full demon could make.

All the demons and dark creatures heard this. It was like a calling for them causing them to stop what they were doing and follow it. They all flowed together at the edge of Arcadia then they headed into the forest. They knew now where they needed to go to await their new ruler. They headed to Asgard. Don's body continued to shake and convulse but soon he fell to the floor, the energy continued to gleam around him.

As Abaddon absorbed the power one of the
handmaids of Queen Lilith's daughter entered the room.Her name was Eden. She worked in the garden growing herbs and creating healing potions and remedies. Only 17 years old herself she see her good friend Abaddon lay there on the floor lifeless. She could see every ounce of power glowing around him like a golden ray of sunshine from the brightest piece of the sun. It almost looked like lightning.

Hesitantly she touched him , felt for a pulse, listened to his chest for a heart beat she heard none. Tears welled up in her eyes , "You aren't dead! You cant die!" She yelled. She began to perform the kiss of life on him. A kiss that meant more than life to her. She didnt know what she was feeling for Abaddon but she knew she had felt this for a long time. She knew it was a feeling unlike no other that swelled up inside of her and bursted with every breath she breathed into his body. This feeling was love , love for a man who she know would never think of her more than just a friend, or an companion.

She breathed life into him with every breath she pounded her fist on his chest crying. "you will live you will live!" She repeated while beating his chest with her fists. She continued for what felt like hours until she could barely breathe herself. She rested her head on his chest the sound of his steadily beating heart was a soothing lullaby. All of her energy flowed out of her, her eyes slowly closed as she laid there exhausted. She fell asleep on his chest.