Chapter 12: The First Time - Part 1

Its almost the end of the reception. "I still love you Eden." Don says in a solid tone. Eden lowers her face. "I've loved you all my life, but you are married to another woman, and because of that I cannot have anymore feelings for you." "It is my nature as a healer to equalize the balance of nature. Which includes the royal marriage."

"I am so sorry Eden, I'll break off the marriage." "You cant she says, your souls are tied by blood and by magic."Abaddon frowns at this information. He reaches his hand out and touches Edens face. She melts into his hands, the love still there, but the hurt kills her. She closes her eyes and pulls away, dawn steps up, "Hey Husband" she says teasingly. He shutters at her voice. She grabs his faces and gives him a very aggressive kiss. Eden stands up visibly upset. "congratulations" she says and begins to hurry away. Dawn rolls her eyes at eden, Don stares at Eden as she walks away and then Dawn pulls him back into the reception hall.

Solomon had been watching the whole time. He follows Eden into the forest. Hes a little further behind her. "Damn I lost her." He thinks to himself. But just then he hears low sobs coming from a few bushes away. He walks slowly into the thick bushes where he comes to a clearing. Theres a small house here. This area was so hidden he would have never found it if he didnt hear her sobs.

"Eden" he says as he approaches her laying in the grass. "I wish I knew that it was you when I found you in the forest." She wipes her eyes and sits up. Looking pitifully. " It was you that rescued me? You saved my life, thank you." She says softly. Her voice sets his heart on fire and he sit beside her. "Whats wrong?" He says patiently. "Ive loved him all our lives but the first chance he got he replaced me. I knew no one could ever truly love me." She says fighting back tears.

Solomon pulls Eden into his arms. "There is someone who truly loves u. Me!" He says nervously. "Ive worked along side u in the castle of Arcadia for your whole life . Ive watched over you for years to make sure you were okay. And when I heard you died I lost my mind. My heart? It was in shambles. I think you are the most beautiful, smartest, kind hearted, and magical woman I have ever known."He says passionately as he wipes away Edens tears.

She blushes. Solomon was only a few years older than her , she never thought he had felt this way for her they have always simply been friends. Eden gets this weird feeling in the pit of her stomach it tickles her insides and spills out as passion. She pulls solomons face close to hers. She looks up into his dark green eyes, and runs her hand across his face stroking his beard. He stares back at her the same and says ive been waiting years to do this. He pulls her in for a kiss. The tension in the air disappears and the heat from the kiss engulfs info a full blaze.

So many feelings rushing through both of them. Eden lets out a small breath and Solomon pulls his shirt off. He lays Eden back on the grass and climbs on top of her . She stares into his eyes and he brushes her dark curly hair out of her face shivers run through her body as he caresses her smooth skin. He kisses her again even more passionately. This time she pushes back, softly biting his lip she runs her fingers down his chest. He pulls the strap of Edens dress down her arm, and then the other, he slips her dress down to her feet and pulls it off. Revealing all of her. She closes her eyes. He smiles at her amazed by what he sees.

He runs his hand down Edens body softly. She bites her lips and smiles at him with a sultry look, he turns red in the face, she reaches her hand down and touches solomon softly. This drives him so crazy that he pushes Eden against the ground , he pulls off his pants and asks Eden if she wants it. She closes her eyes and then gasps as he slides into her . The connection that ignites immediately is strong enough to power half the earth. The stars glow as Eden rolls over on top of solomon she takes his breath away. They make love under the stars and the world feels at peace. When they finish Eden rests her head on his chest . He pulls her close to him and they both pass out .