Chapter 14: The Transformation

The owls hoot in the dark of the forest. A cool breeze blows through the trees. The jack rabbits hopping through the grass startle Eden awake. The world is so blurry. She wipes away the haze in her eyes."I've  must've fallen asleep outside after me and Solomon.." she pauses. "Woah me and Solomon!" She says to herself.

She looks around hes not to far away asleep in the grass. "Oh my god." She thinks to herself in a panic. "My clothes! I dont want him to see me like this." She looks down "oh my god". Her body looks..different, her dark curls now reached her back, her eyes were now a very light shade of blue. Skin was darker more tanned and earthy, and her back she could feel wings growing slowly out of her.

She reached her hands back to touch. Soft feathers brush against her hands. She looked at her hands and surges of power pour out of them. " I've never felt like this before." She tries to take a step but is over powered by the energy she is receiving. She lets out a quiet yell. And drops to her knees. "What's happening to me?"

The sound of Edens cries wakes Solomon out his sleep. He scans the area. He doesnt see her but he can hear her. Its dark and he's in an unfamiliar part of the forest. He takes a breath and looks for his clothes which he cant find. "Damn" He can hear more screams of pain and crying from Eden. "Where are you?" He calls out as he runs towards the sound.

Behind the trees he sees Eden on the floor, her wings are growing, her dark colored hair is turning white and the surge of power around her is indescribable."Eden!" Solomon yells. She looks up at him her eyes completely white her face red with pain. This alarms him and he takes a step back. "Help me!" She cries. Solomon is shocked by what he sees.

A flash of his own transformation into a full demon sits in his mind. His family was under attack by some of the angels when the revolution happened , his father and sister were slaughtered, and his anger over came him and thats when his transformation happened. It was painful and he thought he would die.

But Eden is not a demon shes from the healer blood line. "Ive never seen a healers transformation like this before." He thought to himself. "She must really be a powerful healer." He smiled at the thought, but his face grew serious once he realized she had passed out.  He picked her up and checked for her pulse, he felt it faintly. He held her close to him to keep her warm as he carried her back to the clearing where they made love. There was a house there he took her inside and layed her in the tub. Her body was as hot as a wild fire.

He turned the cool water on and filled the tub with her in it. He poured water over her head and wiped her face. She was still so beautiful. And she was turning into a full healer. He looked at all of her, she was truly a beautiful woman, he looked at himself. "She never could love someone like me." He thought to himself. A frown sunk on his face. "maybe I had better go find my clothes." He took one last look at Eden and walked out the room.