Chapter 7

Everyone was having a great time at the beach, Millie, Maiya,Lexi, Aimie and Leanne were playing games in the sea, Natalie, Courtney and J'Jaye were sitting and talking whilst guarding everyone's chairs and Grace and Vicki were messing around.
"Grace, it'll be so funny," Vicky said laughing quietly.
Grace bent her arm behind her head and got ready to lob the orange at Natalie.
"I'm so dead," She said as she let go and ran with Vicki towards the sea to join the others. Natalie placed her hand on the back of her head and turned around. She walked over and picked up the orange.

"Grace Mouat, Vicki Manser, you two are so dead," Natalie said she ran to the sea.

"Mum is going to kill you" Leanne shouted aimed at Grace and Vicki.

"Millie, go and get J'jaye,and Courtney" Maiya instructed.

"Okie Dokey" Millie ran up the beach to where the others were sitting.

"Guys you need to come down to sea!" Millie exclaimed.
"Coming" J'Jaye responded cheerfully as she got up and started walking to the sea
"Courtney? You coming?" J'Jaye added.
"Do I have to?" She pleaded.
" Yes! Courtney ' I hate fun' Stapleton you do." Millie was dying when J'Jaye called Courtney the nickname Vicki had for her.
She eventually got up and joined the others. Natalie had an addiction to photo albums, so she brought her camera to take more. Occasionally, J'Jaye and Grace would offer to take pictures so Natalie would actually be in the images.

Later than evening, after everyone went to bed, Natalie was printing off the photos and looking at them briefly. She put them on the table to her left and picked up the top one and glued them in to this year's album. She hesitated on the last one that she picked up, it was the first time she really realised how close everyone was, and how she wouldn't change anything for the world.