Chapter 15

"So I may have posted a video of the snog, marry, kill on my Instagram..." Maiya confessed "Sorry I didn't ask you guys first, " She was confused as to why Natalie burst out laughing, she thought she was going to be angry.
"You don't need to ask love, " She explained.
"But you can see your injury!"
"Well, I would have had to have told them at some point - imagine going on stage like this and no-one knew! We'll do a live to explain to people, "
"Okay, " 

Maiya took her phone out of her bag and opened Instagram. She then clicked 'go live'.  The camera began concentrating on Maiya's face and within half a minute, over 200 people had joined.

"I need a drink so you guys can come with me to get a drink, " Maiya began. The chat filled up with questions relating to the snog, marry, kill - mainly about Natalie though.

"Right, guys, as you can probably see we are in hospital," Maiya began, walking to the cafeteria. "and you probably saw from my story that it's Natalie but it's up to her to tell you guys what she wants you to know," She picked up a Lucozade, payed and started walking back.
"I'm walking back to her room now,"

As she opened the door, she found Aimie holding Natalie's blond hair up and Natalie throwing up.
"Umm, Natalie is currently throwing up so I need to go, I'll go live again later," As she spoke, the viewers heard Natalie retch in the background. She put her phone in her pocket and re-entered the room.

"I'll go get a doctor, " Maiya said, leaving again.

A/N
Comment any ideas or things you want to Seymour of!