The Best of Besties

In Vanzilla, Leni sate in the driver's seat and Lincoln in the passenger seat. As Leni drove she said, "This is totes gonna be fun."

Lincoln turned to the fourth wall and explained, "We're going down the Great Lakes City. It's gonna be great, will get to see Lori face to face and Ronnie Anne said she had plans for us and Sid to do."

Leni happily shouted, "We're here!" The car parked outside the Casegrandes Building/Bendigo. Lori, Bobby, and Ronnie Anne came out of the building.

Lori immediately hugged her two siblings and said, "It is literally great to see you two."

Leni smiled, "Totes. Now we can hang out like old times."

Her big sister returned the smile, "Yeah. Bobby and I can show you around. There's this cute little boutique I know you're gonna literally love."

She clapped her hands, "Yay!"

Lincoln went over to Ronnie Anne, with the latter giving the former a smile and a playful punch to the arm, along with saying, "Lamo-o."

The only male Loud sibling replied with his own smile and punch, "Dork."

Bobby then turned to them and asked, "We're heading out, Nini. You and little Loud gonna be okay?"

Replying to her brother, with a confident smirk, "Of course." They gave each other a thumbs-up as the teens left.

Lincoln asked, "So what are we gonna do?"

"Don't worry, I have the whole day planned and unlike last time I checked the weather so we won't be stuck inside from the rain." She gave him a thumbs up.

He returned it, "Cool. Is Sid going to be joining us?"

"Yup."

Blushing a tiny bit, "That's nice."

Said girl then appeared coming out of the Buildings door and immediately started talking, "Sorry I'm late. You would not believe how difficult it was to get away from my little sister."

Lincoln gave a laugh, "I have ten sisters, so trust me I understand the desire to get away from it."

Sid smiled and replied, "It's actually pretty cool how you can juggle so many sisters. I don't think I or many others could handle it all without going nuts."

"Yeah. Not everyone can handle it, but still, I wouldn't trade it for the world."

Ronnie Anne jumped in, "Alright, I think it's time we give Linc the full city experience."

Sometime later found the trio riding on the subway, with Lincoln looking out the window behind his seat between Ronnie Anne and Sid. The young boy's eyes widen, "Wow. This is a pretty cool way to travel."

Ronnie Anne added, "You know it."

Soon Sid joined in, "Why do you think my dad love working here."

As if on cue, the door to the conductor's room opened, with Sid's father, Stanley and waved at them while saying, "Hi, girls."

His daughter waved back, "Hi, dad."

Ronnie Anne joined her, "Hi, Mr. Chang."

Even Lincoln did the same, after he sat down, "Hello, sir."

Looking to the boy, Stanley realized, "You must be Lincoln. Nice to meet you."

"You too, sir. This is a cool train."

He smiled, "Thanks." He pointed to himself with his right thumb, "I'm very good at what I do."

Sid raised an eyebrow and pointed to the control panel behind her father, "Um, dad, the train."