The Wedding Part 2: Hold Ups

Inside Lincoln's room, the team of five began to think and inspect the room, with the sole male Loud siblings asking, "Now the question is who could have taken the suitcase?"

Carl reached into his pocket and pulled out the key, "Well, whoever they were, they weren't too smart since they didn't know I had the key to open it."

Ronnie Anne smiled, "That's good, but how did they get in and get out with the suitcase?"

Sid sighed, "I really wish we were super spies. Then we could use some cool gadgets to hack into security cameras and see what happened." She then beamed, "Oh, and we'd also strike sick poses to awesome music." The twelve-year-old posed with her back against the left of the door frame and held her right hand up like a finger gun.

The group gave a small chuckle at this, when Lincoln's eyes flashed in realization and he threw his right arm up, "That's it!" As the others looked at him, puzzlement plastered on their faces, "I know someone who has some camera footage that can help."

Moments later, the group was in Lisa and Lily's room, with the former on her chair and asking, "Why do you think I put a camera in your room, elder brother unit?"

Lincoln just gave her a blank stare and simply stated, "Come on, Lis, we all know you put cameras all over the house and possibly some other places around town."

Lisa gave a nervous chuckle, before pulling out a remote from her pocket and pressing a button on it, causing a big computer with multiple monitors of every room in the house, except the bathroom came out of the closet, "Okay, but just that footage."

Carl whistled, "Wish I had that kind of tech for my business, I'd be able to catch anyone trying to rip me off."

CJ added, "So you could rip them off first." Carl just gave a glare to his older brother.

Ronnie Anne jumped in with a raised eyebrow, "Man this is nuts. You just spy on your whole family?"

Lisa shook her head nonchalantly, "Not all the time. Plus, I don't have a camera in the bathroom. I have some control."

Lincoln sarcastically added, "Except when you sneak in to get some samples from us after we go to the bathroom."

Sid's face morphed into disgust, "Eww! You really do that? And I thought Lana was the gross one."

Jumping up from her chair and pointing to them, "Hey, I only do it for the glory of science. Also, it helps to have these samples so I can see how the family unit is doing to help in the event of a health emergency."

Now going back to a more joyful look, "That's actually kind of sweet of you to do."

Readjusting her glasses, "Well, I am more accomplished than some of the doctors in this town." The group turned to the computer, with Lisa cracking her fingers, "Now let's see who the perpetrator is who has attempted to ruin one of the greatest days of our eldest siblings' life cycle." After watching the footage, they saw at 4 AM the window to Lincoln's room started jiggling, until it popped opened, with Sergio, dressed in a black ninja suit swooping in and grabbing the briefcase with a sly smile. After this, he flew out the window and shut it behind him.

The entire group shouted, "Sergio!"

Ronnie Anne sighed, "Of course, he would be behind this."

Lincoln confusingly asked, "But why would he steal the briefcase?"

Carl nervously chuckled, "Well, I may or may not have jipped him out of his share of the profits of my last business adventure and he might have thought I hid some of the loot in my briefcase like always."