Carnival Chaos Part 5: Revenge of the Pranks.

In the Carnival grounds, Craig and his goons Jim and Tom were scouring for their targets. Craig insisted, "I WANT THOSE PUNKS FOUND!"

The other two boys nodded, "You gotta!"

As the group ran past some stalls and four trash cans they continued their furious search. Once they had left, the lids of the four trash cans popped open, revealing from left to right, Lincoln, Clyde, Lana, and Lacey, with their shirts and hair having garbage on them. Lacey gave a disgusted shout, "Ug, did we have to hide in garbage!?"

Lana turned to her in fury, "Hey, don't diss my garbage!"

Lincoln added, "Besides, would you have rather gotten punched or something?"

Clyde jumped in while raising his finger, "I'm glad we're safe, but I gotta kind of agree with Lacey," pointing up and down his shirt, "since this is a new shirt."

Turning to his best friend, the sole boy of the Loud siblings, "Yeah, I am sorry about that, buddy, but at least we're safe like you said."

Lacey shrugged, "But we can't hide in these cans forever!"

Lana smiled, "Speak for yourself. I could live in here if I wanted!"

Before any more could be said, the four heard footsteps, causing Lincoln to shout, "I think they're coming back!" They all quickly went back in their cans.

The footsteps were revealed to belong to Luan and Benny, who were sharing a milkshake, which they had just finished off. Once they did, Luan laughed and shook the empty cup, "Well, talk about milking the shake for all it's worth. Ha ha ha. Get it?"

Benny laughed, "How do you come up with this great stuff."

She smiled, "It's a gift."

Luan dropped the drink into the first can and heard Lincoln shout, "Ow!" He sat up in the can, rubbing his head.

His older sister was naturally surprised, "Lincoln?"

He replied the same, "Luan?"

Clyde popped up from his can to join in, "Luan?"

The fourth oldest Loud turned to Clyde, "Clyde?"

Benny joined her, "Clyde?"

Lana popped out, "Benny?"

He replied, "Lana?" Lacey finally got up to join in the scene, "Some girl I don't know."

Luan asked, "Um, who are you?"

Lacey replied, "Lacey."

"Okay then, now for the big question, why are you all in garbage cans?" After several moments of the quartet of kids explaining the situation, Luan looked angry, "So you're telling me three bullies are trying to beat up my siblings!?" Receiving a nod from said siblings, "Well then, I think I should give them a little gift for that and I know just the kind." She turned to her boyfriend, "Benny, would you like to help me?"

Benny nodded, "If your gonna do what I think your gonna do, then I'd be more than happy to help you give them what they deserve."

She smiled, "Great. I just gotta get my bag out of Vanzilla."

As the pair headed out, Lacey asked, "Okay, what were they talking about?"

Lana explained, "Luan's specialty, pranks."

Over with the youngest Loud sibling, Lily, being carried by her mother, with her father on Rita's left. Eventually, something caught Lily's eye and she started pointing to her right while saying in her baby talk, "Ucky, ucky."