The Big Question

(That's right I'm back ladies and gentlemen. And today we start the second half of my ideas for season 5 episodes of The Loud House, as we build towards the finale of this series. Also, the concept of the Meteor Shower being the reason Lincoln, Luna, and Sam go down to Great Lake City in this story comes from TheLoudHouseFan01)

In Vanzilla, Luna sat in the driver's seat, Sam in the passenger seat, and Lincoln right behind them in the middle seat in the first back row. As Luna drove she turned to Sam and asked, "Are you ready for this, my sweet little Sammy?"

Sam smiled back and replied, "You know it my precious, Moon." The two gave each other lovey eyes.

Lincoln turned to the fourth wall and explained, "We're going down the Great Lakes City. There's this big Meteor Shower going on tonight and in Great Lakes there having a big concert for it. Mic Swagger is one of those performing so naturally Luna and Sam wanted to go there for a date. They asked if I wanted to tag along so I could see Lori, Bobby, Ronnie Anne, and Sid." He gave a little blush after saying that last name, "It's gonna be fun to see this and hang out with everyone again."

The Van eventually pulled up and parked outside the Casegrandes Building/Bendigo. Lori, Bobby, and Ronnie Anne came out of the building.

Lori immediately hugged her two siblings and said, "It is literally great you guys came for this."

Luna smiled, "Are you kiddin', we wouldn't miss a rocking thing like a Meteor Shower concept, especially when it's in the big city so we can pay a visit to our rockin' big sister. "

Her big sister returned the smile, "Yeah. I'm sure you and Sam will have a great date here. In fact, Bobby's taking me out tonight for the Meteor Shower too. He says he has a special surprise I can't wait." Both Loud sisters gave an excited, "Ehhh!"

Bobby walked over to Sam and outstretched his arm, "Hey, Sam. How's it going?"

Sam replied while shaking the Santiago's hand, "Oh as rockin' as ever! Though it's always interesting when you're dating a Loud."

He smiled and shook his head, "Don't I know it." The two shared a small laugh

Lincoln went over to Ronnie Anne, with the latter giving the former a smile and a playful punch to the arm, along with saying, "Hey, Lamo-o."

The only male Loud sibling replied with his own smile and punch, "Hey, Dork." Looking around he didn't spot someone, "Hey where's Sid?"

Ronnie Anne gave a playful smile, "Oh don't worry, lover boy," Lincoln blushed at this, "she's around."

Just then, Sid popped out of a trash can nearby the two and said, "Hey, Lincoln!"

Jumping back in shock, Lincoln eventually caught his breath and said, "A surprise scare and coming out a trash can, it's like someone combined Lucy and Lana." He gave a small chuckle as he went over to her, "So, what are you doing in there?"

She answered, "I'm practicing my stealth and spy skills for secret missions."

His eyes brightened. "Oh, you like that kind of stuff too."

Smiling back at him, "Yeah! They're awesome, especially when you have cool spy music on your phone." She took out her phone and started playing a track you are likely to find in some spy movie, like James Bond. The two started bobbing their heads to it.

As the others smiled at this, Luna checked her phone, before saying, "Well, I'd love to stay here and watch this, but me and Sam gotta head out soon so we can get good seats at the concert." The two love bird girls headed out.