The Wedding Part 1: Preparations

(This is the start of the final multiparter story arc before this series ends. I hope you enjoy this one, as much as I enjoyed writing them. However, I'm not going to tell you how many parts this last story will be because I want it to be a surprise.)

Lincoln Loud was just sitting in his room reading a comic book when he heard a collective and massive, "EHHH!" The sound caused him to jump and almost fall off his bed but latched onto the end sheets with the back of his hands just in time. Sighing and lowering himself to the ground, while saying, "I guess Lori and Bobby are here now." He then turned to the fourth wall, "You're probably wondering what that was all about? We'll as I'm sure you know Lori and Bobby are getting married and it's all really exciting. The wedding is tomorrow, so Lori, Bobby, and the rest of the Casegrandes have all come down for the wedding here and that squeal you just heard was my other nine sisters greeting Lori, as they're all happy to help with the final wedding preparations." Bring his hands to his chest, "I'm happy too, but what Lori's doing is more for girls, but Bobby did say he has a special mission for me, CJ, and Carl in preparations for tomorrow." He opened his door and saw in the hall, the ten Loud Sisters rushing to Leni's room, with Lori saying while wearing her old babysitting military cap, "Alright, we are literally in wedding preparation mode. Now I want this done right or I'll literally turn you all into human pretzels!"

The other saluted, "Ma'am yes ma'am!"

As the ten Loud girls and Carlotta headed into Leni's room, Bobby, CJ, and Carl walked up to Lincoln, with the Loud boy waving, "Hey."

Carl turned to Bobby, "Okay, were with Lincoln now, so what is this special mission you have? Let me guess we got to protect your tux from your own messiness."

Bobby gave a fake chuckle, "Very funny. No. I need you boys to guard this for tomorrow." He pulled out a box with the wedding rings in them. Giving a real laugh, "You know how mad Lori will be if you guys lose these."

Lincoln took the box, "Don't worry, Bobby. We got this."

CJ nodded, "Will protect this thing with our lives."

Carl jumped in, "Well, there lives. A good businessman always has an escape plan, usually for disgruntled customers."

Lori then called from her old room, "Boo Boo Bear."

He hollered back, "Coming, Babe." Pointing at the trio, "I'm counting on you guys."

After he took off, Carl smiled, "I've got the perfect way to keep the ring safe." He took out a small briefcase, "I'll hide it in here and will take turns watching it through the night."

Lincoln raised an eyebrow, "Why do you have a small briefcase."

"Well duh, I need to protect my investments and I don't trust anyone but myself to keep them fully safe."

They put the ring in the case, Carl locked it and pocketed the key. After they placed it on Lincoln's desk, CJ cheered "Whoo! All night guard watch."

The two fellow boys cheered.

[The Next Morning]

All three boys were sound asleep in Lincoln's room, but when they awoke they discovered the briefcase was no longer on the desk, causing them to go wide-eyed, and Lincoln to exclaim, "IT'S GONE!"

CJ joined, "Oh no! We all fell asleep. That was the opposite of what we wanted to happen!"

Carl stomped his foot, "Dang it! That was my good briefcase."

Lincoln was hyperventilating, before he extended his arms back and forth, "Come down, come down, come down." Once he stopped, he wiped the sweat from his brow and turned to the two Casagrande boys, "We just have to find it before the wedding, and Lori and Bobby will never know. We just need to keep this quiet."