Carnival Chaos Part 6: A Carnival of a Time

Lynn Sr was now passed out on the ground panting, with a dart in his hand. The Carny running the stand told him, "Sorry, pal. Another loss."

Desperately trying to stand, while clinging to the stand with his free left hand, Lynn Sr gasped out, A-another. . . round."

Shaking his head, the Carney replied, "Alright." He took the money and passed out the darts.

When Lynn finally stood up, Rita walked over to him and took the darts, while saying, "Um, honey, why don't you let me give it a try."

Lynn huffed out, "N-no. I ca-can. Actually, I think I co-could use the bre-eak." She handed him Lily, as he sat down on the ground.

Taking aim, Rita closed one eye and then swiftly threw the 3 darts, taking down the balloons she needed to. The Carney rung a bell and shouted, "Winner!" He handed her the stuffed duck.

After walking over and handing it to Lily, who smiled and gave a laugh as she hugged it, Lynn Sr got up and asked with wonder and amazement, "How did you pull that off?"

Rita smirked, "Oh honey, there's a lot you don't know about me."

She started to walk off with Lynn Sr asking, "Like what?" The only answer he got was a laugh from his wife, "Honey, like what?"

Back over with Luna, Luan, Lincoln, Lana, Sam, Benny, and Mazzy, they all watched on stage as the announcer walked past a girl on stage and said, "Sorry that was the wrong answer." He walked over to Sully, "Well, Sully, if you get this right you win." The Louds in the audience, along with their boyfriend/girlfriend(s) and friend all crossed their fingers, "When did Hunter Spector switch his jumpsuit to the all-cotton version?"

After musing it over and closing his right eye, "The season three mid-finale Ghostest with the Mostist."

A silence fell until the announcer formed a massive grin and shouted, "THAT IS CORRECT!" The crowd cheered, with Luna and Luan hugging Sam and Benny respectively, while Lana jumped up and down, and Lincoln and Mazzy high fived. Sully then joined them smiling and bringing over the new drums. Mazzy quickly hugged him, "Thank you, Sully."

After they broke apart he happily replied, "No problem."

Leni and Chaz returned, alongside a now much cleaner Clyde and Lacey. The younger kids shirts still had some garbage stains on their shirts, but they had faded and we're only partially noticeable now. The second oldest Loud asked, "What's all the cheering about?"

Luna answered, "Sully just pulled over a mondo win and got Mazzy the new drums so we can do our performance."

Clapping her hands together, Leni replied, "Oh, yeah."

Lincoln added, "And he did it by answering one of the most difficult questions in the ARRGH series."

Clyde pointed to his best friend, "The all-cotton jumpsuit change."

The Loud boy pointed back, "You know it, buddy."

As the twelve made their way back to the stage they noticed a certain four people entering the carnival, Lori, Bobby, Ronnie Anne, and Sid. The five Louds yelled in joy, "Lori!" They quickly ran up to her and gave her a hug.

Lori told them, "It's literally great to see you guys. We would've been here sooner, but stupid people were on the road."

Luna told her, "Don't sweat it, dude. You got here just in time, we were about to finish setting up for the show and the rest of the fam should be here soon and I'm sure they'll love seeing you."

Lincoln then went over to Ronnie Anne and Sid. First going to the former, who gave him a playful punch to the arm and said, "Hey, Lame-o."

The Loud boy returned the punch, "Hey, dweeb." They smiled, before Lincoln turned to Sid and began to say, "Hi, Si-"