The New Big Brother

(This idea comes from someone's, I don't know whose, head cannon that a friend told me about. The head cannon being that Benny becomes to Lincoln what Bobby once was to him).

In the Loud House this afternoon, Lincoln was playing a video game in the living room, when he heard the doorbell ring. Getting up the young Loud answered it and saw Benny, Luan's boyfriend at the door. Lincoln responded, "Oh hey, Benny. Here to see Luan?"

Benny replied with a smile, "Yeah. Is she here?"

"Yup. Hang on." He turned to the stairs and shouted, "Luan, Benny's here!"

The comedian Loud shouted from upstairs, "I'll be down in a bit."

Lincoln turned back to Benny, "You might want to get comfortable, I've lived with girls all my life and a lot of them take their time when they're getting ready."

Benny replied, "I can wait." Lincoln went back over to the couch, with Benny following and asking, "So what game are you playing?"

"Starship Groupers, the second game in the Water War Series."

Benny smiled, "Oh, I love that game, especially the campaign mode."

Lincoln smiled and asked, "Really, what's your favorite world in that mode to fight on?"

"I gotta go with the Battle of the Undersea Arena. The map was expansive and the amount of SeaHorse Troops you were given to command to finally take one of the major Octopus Separatist strongholds where their general led was impressive."

"Not bad, but me, I gotta go with the Battle of The Asteroid Colony. Nothing beats getting to team up with Alien Ontezerga Rebels with your SeaHorses to push the enemy all the way back from their massive control over the city back to just the back areas of Robo City."

Sometime later, Luan came down the stairs, holding a compact, and said, "Sorry, I was trying to make-up my mind. Ha ha ha. Get it?"

However, Lincoln and Benny were too engrossed in their game, with Lincoln shouting, "Wow! Awesome move! You just decimated that manufacturing complex and cut off the enemy reinforcements!"

Benny chuckled, "It's just like playing chess, always thinking several moves ahead to strategically destroy your opponent."

Lincoln smiled, "You play chess too?"

"Of course. It's a great game."

Luan coughed, "Um, Benny."

Benny jumped up and went over to her, "Sorry, Luan, we got really sucked into the game."

Luna smiled, "It's okay, I just hope you're ready to try that new pizza place that just opened up. I can't wait to get a sneak peak-aroni of what they got. Ha ha ha. Get it?"

Benny laughed, "Your so funny, Luan. I can't wait either." He turned to Lincoln, "Will have to settle this another time."

Lincoln confidently smirked, "Looking forward to it."

After Luan and Benny put their hands around each other they left the house. When they did, Lincoln began to think, "Man it was fun getting to hang out with an older boy, it was just like hanging out with Bobby." After thinking about that he started to frown, "It's kind of like I'm trying to replace him. Not to mention I remember how mad Lori got at me when I started spending so much time with Bobby, I can only imagine what Luan will do to me with her pranks." He began to shutter.

Later, when Luan and Benny returned to the Loud House, laughing together, Benny said, with a little blush, "I had a really fun time today Luan."

Luan replied, with her own blush, "Yeah, me too."