The New Ace Savvy Girl

The Royal Woods Mall was as busy as always, with one very specific young blond teen walking through what was essentially her second home, with a big smile, by the name of Leni Loud, known as the Loud with the biggest heart(who can still lose her temper at times just like the others), but the smallest brain. As she walked, she spotted a certain overweight boy in the food court, Chaz, her boyfriend. She smiled and immediately rushed over to him, "Hey, Chaz."

He smiled back and replied, "Oh, hey, Leni. Chaz likes seeing you here."

"Leni likes it too." They shared a laugh.

Chaz then asked, "So, Leni, what are you doing here today?"

"Oh, I just finished my shift at Reinengers. What about you?"

"Oh, Chaz is just hanging out."

Just then Becky and Joey came in, with Joey saying, "Chaz, we gotta get down to the comic book store now."

Becky added, "The entire new Ace Savvy Event Comic was just realized in trade paperback!" Seeing Leni, "Oh hi, Leni. Nice to see you. How are things?"

Leni smiled and waved, "Hi, Becky. Fine and nice seeing you and Joey."

Chaz got up and said, "Sorry Leni, but Chaz can't wait to get this new comic. I'll text you later."

"Like okay." She waved them goodbye as the group of teens left. When they were gone Leni began to think and ponder something. As she got back home, she was still pondering it and eventually flicked her fingers in understanding, smiled, and rushed upstairs. She made her way to the room of her only brother, Lincoln Loud. Immediately coming in she said, "Hi, Linky!" Said Loud boy was sitting on his bed, reading a comic, in his underwear as he often did and jumped in shock from Leni's arrival, causing him to fall off his bed and Leni to say, "Oops, sorry. You okay?"

He stood up, rubbing his back, "Yeah, it's okay." Shaking his head, "What do you need, Leni?"

Leni began, "I want you to teach me everything about Blake Sasey." He just blankly stared at her for a few seconds before she gasped and slapped her head with her hand, "I mean Ace Savvy."

Lincoln asked, "Um, why are you so suddenly interested?"

"Because Chaz is a big fan, so I want to be able to share his interest." She then gave the puppy dog eyes, "Please, Linky!"

Unable to resist, Lincoln replied, "I'm happy to help, especially involving my favorite comic series, but don't you remember when I tried to teach you all about this stuff for the convention before, you were having trouble."

Leni shook her head, "Don't worry, this time I know I'll get it down."

Sometime later, in Leni's now solo room, Lincoln threw his hands up in the air and shouted, "No, no, no! It was the Card Shark who was the secret mastermind behind Casino City Chaos, during the Event Comic Crisis of Chaos!"

Leni, sitting on her bed, lowered her head, "Sorry, Linky."

After a few deep breaths, Lincoln walked over to her and replied calmly, while putting his arm on her, "It's okay, Leni. I know you're trying and if we had enough time I sure I could teach you everything you need or at least enough."

Leni noted, "You know so much about Ace Savvy." She then flickered her fingers, "I got it! You can just come with me when I meet up with him and tell me what to say!"

Lincoln facepalm, "Leni, that will-." He stopped and started to think, before taking his hand off his head, "Actually, that could work if we do it the right way."