Date Right

(The premise for this episode comes from Ty The Savage on the Loud House wiki, as part of his predictions for season 4. I'm just using the idea to write this story, all rights for this plot synopsis goes to him. Here's the synopsis he came up with which I based this episode on: Luna attempts to bring Sam over for a date without her parents knowing.)

The rain just kept coming down in Royal Woods, with one rockin girl, Luna Loud, staring out the window of her and Luan's room at it, while talking on her phone, "Well, it looks like our picnic today is off." Luna's eyes drooped, as did her voice, "I'm sorry, Sam. I know how much you enjoy the outdoors."

Sam said over the phone, in a comforting tone, "It's fine, Luna. We can do it another time."

Luna replied and shrugged her shoulders, "I guess you're right. Still, we worked so hard to make the food yesterday."

"I know." After a moment of silence, "Well, we don't have to let the food go to waste." Luna raised an eyebrow, "I could always come over and we could just have an indoor picnic in your room or the basement."

Luna laughed nervously, "Yeah. Or I could just come over and we could do it at your house."

Sam insisted, "Nah. I could never force you to lug the picnic basket from your house to mine in the rain. It would be much easier if I came over to you."

"Um, right. Sounds like a plan."

"Great. I'll be over in a while. See you then, Luv."

Luna blushed and chuckled, "Leave the British stuff to me, Luv."

Sam laughed back, "Yeah. You are definitely better at it and it's very charming."

With that, the teens hung up and then Luna began to frantically run downstairs. She met her other 9 siblings in the living room, doing their usually rainy day activities: Lily was pulling on a toy with Charles the dog, Lisa was doing some of her studies, Lola was checking herself out in her compact mirror, Lana was getting ready to go out into the mud. Lucy was, Lincoln was in the chair reading comics in his underwear, Lynn was playing with her hacky sack by the fireplaces. Luan was on the couch playing with Mr. Coconus, and lastly, Leni was next to her and reading a fashion magazine.

Luna shouted to her siblings, "EMERGENCY SIBLING MEETING NOW!"

The group jumped at this surprised, but started making their ways upstairs, with Lola having to drag Lana while she screamed, "But my mud!?"

Lola simply stated, "It's not like it's going anywhere."

Now in Leni's room, with Luna at the stand and using one of Lori's old shoes that she left behind before leaving for college to bang it, Luna said, "Alright dudes we've got an issue. Sam is coming over for an indoor picnic."

The others all went, "Aww."

With Luan adding, "Well she certainly knows how to pick-nic a good date. Ha ha ha. Get it?"

The others only groaned before Luna said, "No dudes this is a problem."

Leni asked, "Why?"

Lincoln added, "Yeah, Luna. If you're worried about us will try our best to stay out of your way." He started putting his clothes back on, "I'll even put my clothes back on so it doesn't embarrass you. If I have to I'll just read my comics in my room in my underwear."

Luna sighed, "It's not you guys I'm worried about embarrassing me." The others raised an eyebrow, "Don't you guys remember, mom and dad, are both off today." A look of understanding came over all of them, with Leni's being slightly delayed, "You know how embarrassing they can be when we bring over someone we're dating. Remember the first time Lori brought Bobby over."