Carnival Chaos Part 4: Flipping the Tables:

Leni and Chaz had just gotten off the Whirl-n'-Twirl ride and were staggering back and forth, before making it to a nearby bench to rest, with the Loud girl wiping some sweat from her forehead and saying, "Phew! That sure was a dizzy ride."

Chaz agreed, "Yeah, Chaz knows."

Leni then smiled, "Now how about we get in line for the Roller Coaster." She clapped her hands and got up.

Looking a little nervous, Chaz slowly got up too, "Um, yeah." The pair started making their way to the ride, "Leni, are you sure you don't want to try another ride first."

"Totes. Besides if we don't go soon then will miss Luna and her band perform at the end of the day before the carnival close."

He nodded, "Of course." They passed by a bathroom, "Um, but first, Chaz needs to use the restroom."

Leni turned to him with a puzzled look, "But didn't you already go before we went on the Whirl-n'-Twirl?"

The boy began to sweat, "Um, um. Well, you see, um, Chaz has a rare bladder condition called Escapus Excess Realsism."

Looking terrified, "Oh no. That doesn't sound good."

"Yeah, it really-." He stopped when he saw just how concerned she was, then shook his head, "No, no, no. This isn't right. Chaz can't lie to you Leni."

"So you don't have Escapus Excess Realsism?"

"No. Chaz just made that up." He looked down to the ground, "The truth is-. Well, um."

She put a hand on his shoulder, causing him to look up to the innocent girl saying, "It's okay, Chaz. You can tell me what's bothering you. I'll understand."

He gave her a soft smile, after she pulled her arm away and several moments of contemplation later he let it out, "I'm scared of Roller Coaster!"

Taking a seat next to him and putting her hand back on his shoulder, "Why didn't you just tell me?"

"Because I didn't want you to think I'm lame for being so scared. I'm a boy I should be tough and confident, not cowering in fear."

"Chaz, you don't have to try and act like what people says a boy should act. Your totes perfect the way you are." He looked to the happy girl as she continued, "The Chaz I love is honest about what he likes, fashionable, and is a little bit of a geek, but a cute geek that I love." She kissed him on his right cheek.

Blushing furiously, he smiled and turned to her, "Thanks, Leni. You always manage to cheer Chaz up."

Beaming with joy and a smile, "Your welcome. And you know you don't have to ride the Roller Coaster with me, you can do something else and we can totes meet up after."

"Thanks, Leni, but Chaz thinks he wants to go on it to be with you."

"You sure. You know you don't have to."

Shaking his head, "I know, but I want to at least try and face my fear with the girl I love."

She nodded and smiled, "Okay." Extending out her right hand, "If it makes you feel better you can hold my hand while we ride."

Quickly grabbing it with his and sighing in relief, "Thank you, Leni, Chaz feels better."

Back at Flip stand, after the balls failed several more times, the three Louds collapsed to the ground and barely got out. Lola barely got out, "We've been here so long now. What year is it, whose President?"

Lynn added, "Did the New York Jets finally win the Superbowl again, after their long long losing streak in that competition?"

Lisa finished, "Have the aliens come yet to have Earth join the Interplanter Council?"