Health Surprise

Lynn Sr was in the kitchen of his restaurant Lynn's Table, cooking up a storm when suddenly Kotaro rushed in and told him, "Lynn, we've got a problem. A surprise visit from the health inspector!"

Lynn started to panic and bit before taking a deep breath, "Okay, don't panic. We usually keep things very well in order. So I'm sure we'll-."

He was stopped when the back door burst open, and Lana and Lola came in, with the former covered in garbage, and the latter shouting in irritation, "Must you always dive into the dumpster here, every time we come to see daddy?"

Her twin replied, "Because I can't let all that great food customers didn't finish go to waste." She then lifted up her trademark hat, to reveal her frog, Hops, on top of her head. When he jumped off her head and she put her hat back on, Lana took out a small half-eaten chicken wing and tossed it to the frog, "Here you go, Hops." While it was in the air, Hops extended his tongue, grabbed the wing, and sucked it into his mouth, swallowing it.

Lynn then shrieked, causing the twins to look at him and ask, "What's wrong, daddy?"

Instead of answering, the father of the Louds turned to Kotaro and quickly told him, "Buy us time!"

His friend nodded and went out the door to the kitchen, running right into the health inspector, a bald, middle-aged man with fair skin, a brown mustache, glasses, and was holding a clipboard and pen. Kotaro quickly wrapped an arm around the man's shoulder and started quickly saying, while sweating a bit, "Mr. Neederal, why don't I show you how the rest of the Restaurant runs before the kitchen. I'm sure you'll find it running smoothly and cleanly."

The inspector checked his clipboard and skeptically said, "I guess we can proceed that way." Kotaro sighed and wiped some sweat from his brow.

Back in the kitchen, Lynn was frantically grabbing some spray bottles and rags and went to clean up the garbage behind Lana. As the twins raised an eyebrow, Lynn told them, "Girls, the health inspector is here! If he finds this place violating too many health codes he can close the restaurant down!"

The twins gasped, "Oh no."

"That's why we got to get rid of all this garbage and other health code violations, like animals in the kitchen."

Lana looked offended, "Hey! Hops is pretty clean. I just gave him a bath today."

Lola scoffed, "So you treat your pet better than yourself."

The twins glared at each other briefly, before Lynn told them, "Kids, we don't have time for this!"

They both nodded, "Right."

In the other part of the restaurant, Kotaro was asking the inspector, "So, what do you think."

Mr. Neederal, was in turn, inspecting the countertop table and nearby floors with a microscope.

After several minutes, he put the scope away, grabbed his clipboard off the counter, and made some notes on it, "I think I've seen all I need to for this part. I'll need to see the kitchen now."

Kotaro jumped in front of him as he started making his way to the entrance to the kitchen, hands extended out, "Wait! Don't you want to see how we maintain the restrooms? Maybe enjoy free water for all your hard work?"

Mr. Neederal raised an eyebrow, "Sir, are you trying to prevent me from seeing the kitchen for some reason?"

Sweeting, Kotaro replied as his eyes slanted to the right briefly, "Um, no."

A certain comedic couple, of Luan and Benny, sitting on the table to the left, and sharing a milkshake noticed this, with Luan whispering something to Benny, who smiled and gave her a thumbs up. Mr. Neederal walked around Kotaro and told him, "Well then, I think it's time I see the kitchen."