The Wedding Part 3: The Big Finale!

Vanzilla pulled up to the park, with Lori jumping out of the passenger seat and twirled around, and said, "This is literally going to be the best."

Rita stepped out of the driver seat of Vanzilla, while holding Lily, as Leni, Lola, and Carlotta got out of the back seats. The Loud mother started to tear up a bit and said, "Oh, my little girls growing up." Lily pulled out a tissue and gave it to her mom, "Thank you, sweetie."

The group walked over to Luna and Luan's group who were just finishing setting up, with Luna jumping off the stage and rushing over to Lori, alongside Luan, and the duo hugging her upon contact. After breaking apart, Luna told her, "Dudage, you came just in time we just finished setting up for after the rockin ceremony." Just then her phone buzzed, quickly checking it her eyebrows rose up momentarily, before she turned to Luan, "Um, and Luan will tell you all about it."

Puzzlement on her face, Luan turned to her roommate and best friend to ask, "What?"

Luna brought her into a headlock and turned around, whispering in her ear, "Lans just text, she and Liam need Sam's help with some trouble making animals that could ruin the whole wedding. So you need to stall while Sam and I take care of it."

Luan gave a nod, then Luna released her, grabbed Sam by the arm and the pair rushed away, while Luan turned to Lori with a big smile, "You're gonna love how me and Benny set up the tables Lori." The group walked over to one, Benny was just finishing putting the flowers in the vase for, "And don't worry, we didn't rig any of them to spray water." Just then the flower that Benny had palace did spray water, which almost hit Lori's face, but Lola pushed her out of the way. Both then sent a glare towards Luan, who gave a sly grin, "Well except for the table Benny and I will be at."

At the Loud House, Lynn Sr was walking into the living room, and said to himself, "Okay, Lori's group already left, Lincoln said he and his group will meet us there, foods all loaded up, so we just need to get everyone else and we can go."

Rosa then came downstairs, followed by Lisa, Lucy, Maria, Arturio, Hector, Carlos, and Frida, carrying Carlitos, with the Casagrande's best cooker saying, "I've got them. Well, except Bobby. I can't seem to find him."

Lynn put a finger to his chin, "Huh, I haven't seen LJ in a while either." The group started looking around, eventually leading to the kitchen, when they heard knocks coming from the basement door, "LJ, Bobby, you down there?"

Lynn Jr's voice could be heard through the door, "Yeah, we've been stuck down here awhile."

Bobby jumped in, with sheer worry, "Please hurry and get us out of here, I can't keep Lori waiting!"

Smiling, Lynn Sr told them, "Don't worry, I got this." He touched the doorknob, but it broke off, "Dang it! This house and it's faulty doors!"

Lisa adjusted her glass, "It looks like an alternative solution is required."

Carlos added, "Indeed, and it will have to be an expendent one so we can make it in time."

"Perhaps an alternate way in is needed."

"But how."

Lucy jumped in, "I know how."

Over at Flip's gas station, the man inquisition was trying to use a screwdriver to pry up the briefcase but jamming it into the lock. He kept pushing down on it with more force, grunting and sweating, while Sergio flew around shouting, "Come, come! How can we get the loot if you can't open it!?"

Glaring at the bird, "Hey, give me a minute. Old Flips never met a stack of loot he couldn't get to somehow."

Just then, they heard a gruff voice outside, via a megaphone, "We know you've got stolen materials in there! Come out with your hands up?"