(Arc 1) Chapter. 5 Whispers

How is this story at 300 reads? Lmao... thanks, guys :)

(AN February) I redid a bit to fit better in the story! Sorry for the unpublish!

2 days later...

Deku walked down the hall with a smile, despite it being Monday, the day had just concluded and he looked at his arms.

"Still sore." He sighed and clenched his fist.

His smile returned as he remembered the weekend where he spent time with his new girlfriend, the mere thought of her brought a smile to his face.

He turned at the end of the hall and made his way to All Might's office.

He knocked gently and opened the door to see All Might sitting on the couch sipping tea.

He sat down the cup and looked up to the sight of his successor, he grew a smile by the surprise visit.

"Hello young Midoriya, what brings you here?" He asked and turned to the boy who was still smiling.

"Nothing just wanted to say hi." He spoke and adjusted himself in his seat for a moment and returned back to his master.

"That's nice of you, but there's something else isn't there?" He asked not buying it.

Deku sighed and turned to him, "You and her both read me too well." Deku said in a defeated tone.

He then immediately covered his mouth and averted his eyes away from All Might.

All Might's eyes widened slightly and grew a small smirk.

"Who's the her?" He asked with a grin, and Deku looked to him grew a small blush.

Deku looked down to the ground for a moment, debating whether or not he should say anything.

"M-My girlfriend." He spoke still looking down.

"Y-Young Midoriya you got a girlfriend! Who is the lucky woman?" All Might asked with a slightly lowered jaw.

"Ochako." He smiled and stood up.

"Ah, young Uraraka, I'm so happy for you my boy." He beamed and buffed up for a moment.

"YOUNG LOVE IS ALWAYS SO BEAUTIFUL!"

He then powered down and coughed up a storm for a brief moment, Deku honestly couldn't decide if he was being overdramatic or actually coughing that much, regardless he reached his hand out to him and helped him breathe normally.

Deku looked to his master and stood up.

"That's not what I wanted to talk to you about though," Deku spoke and All Might looked to him.

"Oh? Then what is it, my boy?" He asked and Deku walked to the window and looked out.

Meanwhile...

Uraraka was happily walking down the halls of the school, she was humming with a smile on her face.

Memories of their weekend together was the main source of that smile, she loved every second of it.