Epilogue

Five years have passed since then, the family of three had lived happily together as the world around them prospered. In this extended time of peace all was well, but as long as there's good there will always be bad.

Even as Izuku rose up the ranks to his now number one status, many villains still appeared on the regular.

The life of a hero is a busy one, you never really have an off day. So when Izuku suddenly got an emergency call at eight in the morning, he immediately got out of bed and explained the situation to his wife.

He made her promise him not to follow if things got bad, and she begrudgingly agreed. After a shared kiss and a brief hug, the hero made his way out of his home and leads us to now.

"This sucks." Izuku softly mumbled, not realizing it was picked up through his mask's communicator. Although soft, his voice reached his peers who all had reactions varying from amusement to annoyance at their young number one.

"It's been years since you became the top dog Deku." The voice of Katsuki Bakugo suddnely spoke, Izuku looked to his right as he leapt off a building and landed on another one. His explosive friend of flew in the air next to him with a wide grin before continuing.

"I'll be on top of you soon enough with that weak attitude of yours, you better watch your back."

Izuku looked on at him confused before he realized what he mumbled must've been heard.

At first the hero became embarrassed by his immature reaction in light of his ranking, but soon found himself laughing and rolled his eyes at blonde.

After a shared laugh between the childhood friends they both looked back forward, staring at the roaring fire that was dead ahead.

Their mission as of now, comprised investigating an explosion that had gone off suspiciously close to where All for One had died years ago. Izuku had called upon his two of his closest friends to help, along with a pair of older pros.

The team, upon being called, wasted no time to go and check out this new possible threat along Izuku. But on the trip there the youngest members of the team couldn't help but return to a familiar banter that they once had at UA together.

"I agree with Dynamight." The voice of Kirishima then spoke, Izuku looked to his left and saw he was running along the roofs of buildings like he was.

"You've gotta man up Izuku! I've seen what you can do, we all have!" He exclaimed and Izuku once more let out a laugh, the words of his friends being obviously laced with humor.

"This should be a breeze."

The group then heard a groan from none other then Hawks, the former number two hero had dropped down to fifth and was soaring with the other elder member of the team.

"You don't say stuff like that! You're gonna jinx us!" The winged hero exclaimed while flamboyantly flailing his arms.

The group then all laughed, even Bakugo let out a chuckle. But one member of the team did not laugh, that would be the now number three hero.

"Can you young bloods just shut the hell up and focus! I know you're engaged with Uravity and have a kid, but even on your days off you have to be ready." The voice of Endeavor spat out annoyed before soaring over Izuku, turning up the flames and passing up the team of younger heroes.