The triplets birth july 19th 1980

It was a normal july morning in the Black household in godric's hollow. Penelope now eight months pregnant, and with that she carrying twins, but she was rather big, to just be carrying twins. She had awoken to the sun hitting her gently on the face, and as she did every morning turning to look at her husband, she always admired his face when he slept, he looked so peaceful, and not a worry on his mind. She spent about ten minutes just taking in the handsome man laying next her, she had been asking herself for the past 3 years, how did she get so lucky, he was everything that she could ask for. She brushed a hand over his cheek as she did every morning, but today was different, she enjoyed time in bed, and her morning sickness went away around six months, but something wasn't right. She got out of bed the best she could, and made her way to the bathroom, because her small bundles of joy, were sitting on her bladder.

When she had gotten out of bed, Sirius had woken up, by the almost jump she made while she tried to get out of their tall-ish bed.

"Love, are you alright?" he asked, making his way to the bathroom to join his wife, as he had to take his morning piss.

"Yeah, just these kids of yours, jumping on my bladder every three minutes" "It's not my fault, that you are to hot, I couldn't and still can't keep my hands of you" he said with a smirk, the sight of his eight months pregnant wife in his big shirt, as hers had become to small about four months. Penelope was about to answer him, when she felt something running down her legs, she looked down, and then looked up at her husband. He saw the worry on her face, and he grabbed the bags standing in the nursery, that had been backed since seventh month. He put the bags into the car, a dodge challenger from '70, a car Penelope had gotten on her 18th birthday, it was the one she had grown up with, and when she about 9, she had told her parents that she wanted a car like that one.

Penelope wasn't running around, but slowly getting into something other than her night shirt. She had stolen a pair of Sirius's grey sweatpants, and then one of his tee, it was about what she could fit into. The couple made their way to the car, as if was unsafe to use the floo or apparate, and they had been told that by their midwife and Sirius had everything in his power to make sure she didn't do anything she wasn't supposed to. He had been rather strict but supporting, and rising an eyebrow once in awhile over her weird food combinations.

Penelope sendt of a patronus to everyone of their close friends. That would be the James and Rose, Regulus and Jasmin, Remus and Bellatrix, saying that were on their way to St. Mungos, and they weren't sure if her water had broken or what was going on.

Sirius was a rather fast driver, but still in so much control of the car that he could still clam his wife who was rather panicked, and kept saying, "what if something is wrong, I need to know what is going on, I aren't due for at least a few more weeks" Sirius couldn't help smile a little normally things that would be stressful for others, she just took a deep breath and passed the task to perfection.

When they arrived at St.Mungos they had announced beforehand that they were coming in, mostly to see if everything was okay, the nurse and their midwife showed them to the room they be in for the time begin. As they made their way down the hall, Penelope's water had broken completely, and she was the first since her mother died, was she scared, Sirius sensed this, stopping in his tracks and making his way over to his wife, and calming her down "Love, this is the moment we have been waiting for" Sirius said and give her a kiss on the forehead, letting her know that he wasn't going anywhere.

As Penelope was getting ready to have the change of her life, bringing two tiny humans into this world, she was nervous and a little scared. "Have you contacted my dad?" Penelope asked laying on the bed, the contractions were not that painful yet, "okay mrs. Black I will just take a look on how much you have dilated, we'll it looks like, you are not quite there yet. I will come back in about an hour and then we'll take it from there" the nurse said.