Switching ties

Walking into the Gryffindor Common room after curfew always made Penelope feel alive, even if it was after a nightmare like tonight. Penelope had always been the type of girl to stay in her dorm after curfew, but tonight was one of the worst nights she had had in a while. She needed to be close to Sirius. Walking up the stairs to the boys' side of the tower Penelope moved with the grace of a ballerina as she snuck past the Gryffindors sitting in the common room. Opening the door to Sirius' dorm she saw Remus' curtains closed and James laying on his stomach with his arm spread out on the bed. Tiptoeing to Sirius' bed she slid under the covers.

Being half awoken by the movement Sirius moves his body and lays his arm around her waist and lays his head on her chest as he is laying on his back.

"Nightmare again?" He whispers in a sleepy voice tracing his fingers over her hips.

"Yeah... The same one..." Her voice quivers as she whispers back. Her regular nightmare was off when she was 15 after when her body was close to giving up and walking up in the hospital wing, but in her nightmare, she wasn't greeted by Sirius and his warm and caring eyes. She was greeted by her mother. Penelope's body in her nightmare had given up and was done fighting. Hearing this Sirius wakes completely and looks down at the raven-haired girl under him.

"You okay Vixen?" Sirius's voice was soothing and somehow calming to Penelope. She felt her breathing slow down as he talked and traced his fingers over her hips.

"Yeah, it just shocked me. Haven't had one for almost a month now." She whispered back running her hands through his hair, down his back and back to his hair. Letting out a small groan Sirius begins placing soft kisses up and down Penelope's neck as his hands travel further up her shirt to her chest playing with her breasts and sucking on her neck, dragging small groans and moans from Penelope.

Penelope felt the tiredness wash over, so she kissed Sirius passionately on the lips before they both agreed on getting sleep for now.

Penelope was half awake when the door into the dorm opened again, guessing it would be Rose. This had almost become their daily night routine. Overhearing how James and Rose were softly moaning and groaning from James's bed. Penelope felt herself getting wet. She moved her hands slightly downwards towards the waistband of Sirius's boxers and kissing him awake.

Sirius began kissing Penelope on her sweet spot, and it had earned him a low moan from his little witch, but it wasn't as low as she would like it to be. The "low" moan was heard by James and Rose. "Mmm. noo" Penelope moaned/spoke half asleep trying to continue to sleep, but her boyfriend wasn't having it, he was after all Sirius Black, and when he was in the mood, he could easily get Penelope in it as well.

She slipped her hand under his boxer, but never touching him. When she ghosted his cock, it wasn't any surprise when she discovered that his cock was already pretty hard. Only wearing Sirius's Quidditch t-shirt and a pair of lace thongs, something she had always known to be a big weakness for Sirius. She pressed her lower abdomen against him and slightly rolling with her hips. Making Sirius's hand follow the movement of her hip dance, he pushed her thongs to the side, as he began to finger her. Again she couldn't keep quiet, and another low but semi loud moan escaped her lips, Sirius added another finger to her dripping core. His other hand moved to her thong and began pulling them down, as he found out that the t-shirt she had been wearing was now gone. Penelope pulled her hand out from his boxer and began to pull them down from their former place. He moved Penelope to stand on all four, and he placed himself behind her. Before he began pounding into her, he slapped her across the ass, making her a moaning mess and waking Bellatrix in the process.

Remus was startled awake by the girl next to him moving to sit across his lap. His hands flew to her hips as she began to grind her pussy against his cock through his boxers. He felt her dripping wetness making his cock stand at attention wanting to push inside her, knowing that she isn't wearing anything under the t-shirt she is wearing. Bellatrix gave a small moan as Remus pushed his hips up to meet hers in a dance of passion. And her moan didn't go unnoticed. Both James and Sirius had heard it, their girls too far in their own pleasure to notice it.