Chapter Three: Truth or Dare

"How do I look?" You did a spin in your light purple dress. Jungkook's jaw dropped slightly at the sight of you looking so good. His heart began to beat faster and the butterflies in his stomach went wild. Only you could do this to him. But, you never knew that.

"Yeah! You look really really..." his voice trailed off and you gave him a confused look, "You look really good!" He smiled at you and your mood brightened. You wrapped your arms around his neck and he hugged your waist.

As you always did, you buried your face into his neck. His scent felt like home to you, if home smelled like a person. Little did you know how this made him feel. He squeezed you tighter, as he was afraid that if he let go, he'd lose you.

However, Jungkook wasn't aware of his feelings for you. He thought he saw you as just a friend, it was a stupid situation. You let go of him and went to go do your makeup. He picked up a random squishy you had on the ground and began to play catch with himself. Throwing it in the air and catching it.

He kept looking at you as you did your makeup. He couldn't help to notice how gorgeous you looked. You finished soon after and said goodbye to your parents. Jungkook helped you into the passenger's seat and he drove you to Taehyung's party.

The sun was setting as you arrived. The party was full and really loud with music. Jungkook held your hand as you pushed through the crowd. The two of you danced for a bit in the crowd until Taehyung came by.

"Happy birthday, TaeTae!" You said as you hugged him. He squeezed you tight.

"Thank you!" He said as you let go, your heart felt like it was going 200 beats per minute.

"Happy birthday, Taehyung!" Jungkook gave him a bro hug and Tae thanked him.

"Hey, we're doing some party games in the basement with a few people, wanna come?" Taehyung asked the two of you. You nodded enthusiastically and Jungkook shrugged.

"Alright, it's starting soon. See you there," Taehyung said as he waved and disappeared into the crowd. When the coast was clear, you squealed and placed your face on Jungkook's chest with excitement. He held you and enjoyed your warmth and happiness. Even if it was because of another man...

A few minutes later, you watched people heading down to the basement. You and Jungkook went down with them. There was a pretty big circle of really attractive people, you felt slightly insecure.

"Dude, there's so many pretty people here- I do not fit in," you whispered to Jungkook. His eyebrows raised and he seemed slightly offended.

"I- You are the definition of beautiful. Shut up," he answered and nudged you to the circle.

You took a seat next to Taehyung. He turned his head to look at you and you could feel yourself melt with his gaze. His dark brown eyes looked deep into your eyes. Jungkook watched as Taehyung raised his hand to put a strand of your hair behind your ear. His heart sank a bit and his stomach felt like it flipped upside down. He blinked a few times and laughed it off. Why did he suddenly feel like crying? He laughed again until people stared at him. He cleared his throat and took a seat on your other side.

Your cheeks turned bright red with Taehyung's action. He smiled sweetly and then turned back to look at everyone else in the room.

"Okay guys! So, I have an idea!" He called out and everyone paid attention to him.

"How about we play a game of truth or dare?" He asked to the crowd. Claps were heard from the small circle and everybody yelled, "Yeahhh!"

"Well, let's start off with Hoseok! Pick someone," Taehyung said with a smile.

"I pick... Yoongi! Truth or dare?" He asked the quietest boy in the circle.

"Gosh dammit. Uh.. Truth," he answered and a few people booed him.

"What's your bodycount?" Hoseok asked and Yoongi looked him dead in the eye as if he was gonna murder him right there and then.

"Too many to count."

The whole room bursted out with ooes and aahs.

"Okay uh, I pick Minnie. Truth or dare?" Yoongi turned to a pretty girl sitting next to Hoseok.

"Dare," she answered confidently.

"I dare you to sit on Namjoon's lap until it's your turn again."

With that, Namjoon's face turned a bright shade of red. He ruffled his hair and turned to Minnie. They looked at each other and he said, "You don't have to- It's just a dare." She chuckled and scooted towards him. She took a seat on his lap and you could see Namjoon's eyes widen. She turned around and smirked at him.

This boy was gonna get laid FOR SURE.

You blinked a few times as you felt like you were intruding on something private. You turned to look at Jungkook and he seemed awfully upset.

"Hey, what's wrong?" You whispered to him.

"I have no idea-" He answered and then shook off the sadness. He smiled slightly at you and looked towards the action between Namjoon and Minnie.

"Someone's getting laid tonight," he chuckled causing you to laugh as well.

"I pick Taehyung," Minnie announced, "Truth or dare?" Taehyung's eyebrows raised and he smirked.

"Truth," he answered and got booed as Yoongi did.

"Laaaame. Would you fuck anyone in this room?" Minnie asked and bit her bottom lip.

"Oh-" Taehyung's voice got stuck in his throat, "Um... Well.. Like... I would have to get to know them better but... Like uh... Yeah," he finally answered.

Your heart began to beat faster when Taehyung looked towards you slowly. When you caught his gaze, he turned away quickly.

"I pick y/n, truth or dare?" He asked after a few moments and your eyes grew wide.

"Oh- I- Uh... Truth," you stuttered as you made eye contact with him.

"Do you have your eyes on anyone in this room?" He questioned in his deeeeep voice. Everyone in the room began to ooo at the two of you.

"Oh my god- I... Um.. Mhm!" You answered after a few long seconds of failing to speak. Before anyone made any remarks, you turned to Jungkook in plead.

This, however, made it look as if you meant Jungkook was the boy you had your eyes on. Which wasn't your intention.

"Okay um! I pick... Seokjin! Truth or dare?"

"Dare, easssyyyy," he answered cockily.

"I dare you to whisper something sexy into anyone in this room's ear," you told him. He nodded approvingly and made his way over to Hoseok's ear.

"Don't even think about it. Don't even-" Hoseok pleaded but Jin placed his lips on his ear and whispered. After a few seconds, Hoseok screamed and ran out of the room like a little girl. The room bursted out in laughter.

"Too easy. I pick Jungkook, it seems someone's been eyeing you here," Jin smirked and looked at you, "Truth or dare?"

Jungkook's ears turned red and he gulped. He turned to look at you and you gave him a nod of encouragement.

"Dare."

"Brave boy, I dare you to kiss the person to your right," Seokjin licked his bottom lip. You cheered until you realized...

You were to his right. Your eyes widened as you looked at him.

"I'm not doing that!" Jungkook laughed and shook his head as his heart pounded in his chest.

"Come on, Guuk. It's just a dare, it won't mean anything right?" Minnie suggested.

"I- I mean... She's right, it's just a dare," you stuttered. Jungkook's gaze turned towards you and you gulped.