Chapter Twenty One: After Everything (Finale)

A/N: don't mind me, crying in the club over this chapter- This is the last chapter guys :(( I'm going to miss this story beyond imaginable but I hope you all enjoyed the ride <3 enjoy and I'll see you guys on the other side!

Car rides with Jungkook were never quiet. Even in times like this, the car was filled with loud singing from the both of you. Currently, the two of you were screaming the lyrics to ICEY.

Jungkook was the only person in the world that you could be yourself with. You loved him for that. Moments like this were the reason for your existence. Nobody could make you as happy as he did.

He kept his eyes on the road, although every other minute he would steal a quick glance at you. He just couldn't help it, you were so beautiful to him.

The two of you would accidentally make eye contact with each other and chuckle nervously. This whole romance thing was completely new.

Jungkook stopped the car in front of your favorite restaurant. It wasn't anything fancy, it was actually just fast food. But the fact that he knew it was your favorite made everything way more romantic than a fancy restaurant.

Your best friend opened the door for you happily and held out his hand.

"You're beautiful when you smile," He pulled you to him and whispered in your ear.

Your cheeks warmed up faster than they ever have. If he ever does that again, you would literally put on your knee pads ASAP.

He held your hand as the two of you walked inside the restaurant.

"Welcome to Chick-Fil-A! How may I be of service to you today?"

You immediately lit up with happiness and ordered your usual order. Jungkook ordered his right after. The cashier was paying a lot more attention to him than to you.

She brought her hair behind her ear and leaned closer to him slightly.

"Would that be for here or to go?" She asked and slowly took her bottom lip between her teeth.

You felt like gagging. That was nasty.

"We'll be eating here," He answered with a sweet smile, not acknowledging her flirting.

"Okay handsome, that'll be $15.43," She said and Jungkook quickly paid for the meal.

"Thank you so much. If I can help you in any way. Don't be afraid to ask," She winked at him. Jungkook's eyebrows raised in fear.

"O-Oh- Thanks! My date and I will let you know," He responded nervously. The cashier scoffed as she looked over at you.

So, you did the only thing that was appropriate in that very moment. You stuck your tongue out at her while Jungkook wasn't looking. She placed the receipt into his hand, purposely touching him.

"Oh come on, that's so gross-" You accidentally said out loud.

"It's called customer service, sweetie," She smiled sarcastically at you.

"This ain't Hooters, your slut skills aren't a part of your customer service," you took Jungkook's hand and dragged him with you to a table.

He was smiling brightly.

"What was that?" He asked as he held your hand across the table.

"What was what?" You answered as you stopped staring daggers at the cashier.

"Pfft, nothing"

"It was something, baby. What happened?"

"Did you seeee how she was trying to get with MY man," You scoffed.