Chapter Twenty: Roses

A/N: next chapter is the last chapter! I'm so sad that this story is coming to an end :( I'll miss these lovebirds, I hope you've enjoyed the story so far! Thank you for all the support <3

The next morning passed by and you had Jungkook finally move back onto the bed with you. His parents we're coming back tomorrow and it was his last night with you.

Although you and him have confessed feelings to each other, you weren't exactly official yet.

You weren't sure if Jungkook knew that or not. But it would be nice to hear the actual line, "Will you be my girlfriend?"

You laid by his side as he had his strong arms wrapped around your waist. He held you tight and you sighed with content.

He began to wake up and you turned to face him. He slowly opened his eyes and you smiled at him. He was a work of art.

He looked at you and smiled through sleepiness. You leaned forward and pecked his lips. When you're in love with someone, small things like morning breath doesn't matter.

"Good morning, Kookie," You said to him and his cheeks turned pink.

"Good morning, gorgeous," He yawned and cuddled more into his pillow.

"More sleep please!" He begged and you groaned in disagreement.

"It's supposed to be a fun day today! You're so lazy!" You whined was you shook your best friend.

"Mmm," he hummed in response as he pulled you closer to him.

"Another hour, baby. I'll do whatever you want me to do afterwards," He convinced you. You couldn't help but melt into his embrace and laugh.

"Fine... Another hour," you said before falling asleep in his arms.

Jungkook opened one eye to check if you were sleeping. He pulled you off of him gently and crawled out of bed quietly.

He left the room and closed the door. Your mom stood outside.

"Today's the big day, my boy," She ruffled his morning hair, a gesture that you always did.

"Yes ma'am, I'm really nervous," He chuckled.

"Nervous for what? The two of you are practically dating already. But you want to make it all cute and official"

"Your daughter deserves only the most romantic gestures," He said and your mom smiled brightly. Jungkook clearly saw your eyes in hers, your mother clearly passed down the beauty trait onto you.

"My daughter is so blessed to have you. Let's get started," She patted his shoulder and led him into the kitchen.

"Do you know what her favorite breakfast is?"

Without hesitation, Jungkook answered, "Omelet."

"Correct!"

The two of them help each other make you some breakfast.

After that, Jungkook left to the flower shop nearby. He greeted the old lady that worked there, she was his childhood nanny. She gave him a hug immediately.

"Volunteering today, Kook-ah?" She asked and patted his arm. He shook his head.

"I'm actually here to buy something," He flashed a bunny smile.

"Mother's Day isn't until next year," She thought for a moment, then she gasped.

"You have a girl to give them to!" She exclaimed happily.

"Not just any girl, Nana. Remember that girl I brought to volunteer with me a few times?"

"Hold on, boy. I thought she was just your friend?"

"Things have changed," He smiled shyly and played with his sleeves. His nana chuckled and led him over to the flower garden.

"I've waited for this day, Jungkookie. I've been waiting for the day when you find a girl you want to woo. I knew this day would come," She unlocked the door.

As she opened it, Jungkook took in the sight of hundreds and hundreds of red roses.

"I grew these all for you," She turned to him. His jaw was dropped and he couldn't find any words to say.

"Thank you, Nana."

He gave the fragile woman a big hug and she embraced the younger boy.

"I'll get you a pretty bouquet," She walked off to pick some flowers.

A few hours passed and you finally woke up. You didn't feel Jungkook's arms around you, causing you to groan sadly.

You checked the time.

1:43pm.

You gasped and jumped out of bed. You had overslept more than you wanted to. Saturday's are busy days and you had things to do.

Sort of?

You got in the shower and got ready as fast as you could.

After drying your hair, you changed into a casual dress. You made your way downstairs for breakfast and found the house completely empty.

"Kookie?" You asked around and you were met with no response.

You sighed and went over to the kitchen for breakfast. A nicely prepared omelet sat on the table with a small note next to it.

"Good morning, beautiful. I hope you woke up well, I'm busy preparing things for our date today. Send me a text when you're ready and I'll be over to pick you up -JK"

You smiled brightly as your heart pumped quickly.

A date.

A DATE!

"I'm going on a date with Jeon Jungkook- oh my gOD!!" You exclaimed and sat down to have breakfast.

Food first.

After eating and putting on makeup, you texted him.

You waited in the living room and nervously fidgeted with your fingers.

The doorbell rang and you jumped up. You took a deep breath and opened the door.

Jungkook stood there in a nice buttoned up shirt holding the prettiest roses you've ever seen.

"Ready to go?" He smiled and your heart skipped a beat.

It's show time.