Happy Birthday

77: INT. BRIAN'S FLAT (LIVING ROOM) DAY DISSOLVE TO:

One month later, Rachael's birthday, June 12th, 1976.

BRIAN: (comes in) Happy birthday my love. (kisses her) (gives her a box)

RACHAEL: (smiles) (opens it to find a gold locket with their picture inside) (gasps) Brian, it's beautiful!

BRIAN: May I?

RACHAEL: Of course.

BRIAN: (puts it around her neck)

RACHAEL: (reaches up and holds it) It's so beautiful! I love it!

BRIAN: I got you this too... (gives her an envelope)

RACHAEL: (opens it and pulls out two plane tickets) Honey, you booked us a month in Paris?

BRIAN: Yeah, I wanted to do something special for our anniversary.

RACHAEL: (smiles) (embraces him tightly) (to herself) "I was so happy. Brian and I would soon be celebrating our first wedding anniversary. I smiled as I remembered that hot summer day in August of 1974, the day we met, and later, the day we would marry..."

BRIAN: (pulls her close and kisses her passionately) (strokes her hair)

RACHAEL: Let's go to Plymouth tonight. We haven't been back there since you met Mom and Dad.

BRIAN: Hey, it's your birthday.

RACHAEL: Let's bring everyone. I want this to be a great night.

BRIAN: It will be my love.

RACHAEL: (smiles) (kisses him passionately) I love you.

BRIAN: I love you too.

78: INT. PRIVATE JET NIGHT DISSOLVE TO:

Rachael and the band are on their way to Plymouth.

RACHAEL: (rests her head on Brian's shoulder)

BRIAN: (gently puts his hand on top of hers)

RACHAEL: (smiles up at him) (kisses him)

FREDDIE: Well, this is unspeakably boring, let's all have a drink. (begins passing around drinks) To Brian and Rachael.

RACHAEL: (smiles) (they all raise their glasses) Thank you Freddie! (sips her drink) (caresses Brian's cheek)

BRIAN: You really are so beautiful.

RACHAEL: (blushes) (hears Crystal crying from the other room) (gets up and goes into the other room)

79: INT. PRIVATE JET (BEDROOM) NIGHT CUT TO:

RACHAEL: (picks her up and rocks her) (feeds her)

BRIAN: How's our little angel?

RACHAEL: (smiles) She's perfect... (looks up at him) (to herself) "I stared into the loving eyes of my husband as I longed for his touch..."

BRIAN: What?

RACHAEL: (puts Crystal in her crib) (leads Brian to the bed) (begins to unbutton his shirt)

BRIAN: Darling, are you sure you want to do this now?

JAYME: (comes in) Someone need a babysitter?

RACHAEL: Dude, how do you always know when I need something?

JAYME: We're best friends, plus you've got that look in your eye.

RACHAEL: What look?

JAYME: That, "I want it all and I want it now" look. (winks at her and takes Crystal into the other room)