Surprise

115: INT. PRIVATE JET DAY FADE IN:

One month later, Queen is off to Vegas.

RACHAEL: (resting on Brian's shoulder)

BRIAN: Are you alright darling? You seem a little quiet.

RACHAEL: No... I'll be right back... (gets up and goes into the bathroom)

ROGER: That was weird, is she alright?

JAYME: She's pregnant.

BRIAN: What? How do you know?

JAYME: I just know. Either she's pregnant or Fred put booze in her Shirley Temple.

BRIAN: Well, you've got a point, I've never seen her get sick for no reason.

JAYME: Bri, I'm telling you, she's pregnant.

BRIAN: I'm gonna go check on her. (gets up and goes towards the bathroom)

116: INT. PRIVATE JET (BATHROOM) DAY

Rachael might be pregnant.

BRIAN: (knocks on the door) Rach? Are you alright love?

RACHAEL: I'm fine...

BRIAN: I'm coming in. (comes in) Hey, are you alright?

RACHAEL: No... I think Fred put booze in my Shirley Temple...

BRIAN: (chuckles) Come on darling, what's the matter?

RACHAEL: Ugh, I don't know... I think I'm pregnant.

BRIAN: Well, that wouldn't surprise me, that was one wild night we had.

RACHAEL: (chuckles) (vomits)

BRIAN: (rubs her back gently) Have you got a pregnancy test on you?

RACHAEL: Oh sure Brian, I always keep a pregnancy test in my purse in case of accidental conception!

BRIAN: (gives her a look)

RACHAEL: (sighs) I'm sorry Brian, I didn't mean to snap at you. My hormones must be going crazy for me to yell at you.

BRIAN: That's alright darling. Here, let me help you, you can barely stand. (helps her up)

RACHAEL: Thanks honey. (flushes the toilet) (both walk out)

117: INT. PRIVATE JET DAY

RACHAEL: (sighs) (both sit down)

JAYME: Rach, you okay?

RACHAEL: Mm-hm, I'm fine.

FREDDIE: My word darling, you look like shit.

RACHAEL: Fuck off Freddie.

FREDDIE: (everyone looks at her)

RACHAEL: (sighs) I'm sorry. How much longer til we land? I gotta get a pregnancy test. (everyone looks at her with surprise) (to herself) "Shit, now they know something's up. I didn't mean to just blurt it out like that. I looked up at Brian who as usual gave me a reassuring smile as my cheeks turned red with embarassment at my own stupidity." Ummm... Forget I said that...

ROGER: You think you're pregnant? That's wonderful!

RACHAEL: Well, I don't know yet. (holds her stomach) I'm gonna go lay down. (gets up and goes into the bedroom)

JAYME: See? I told you!

BRIAN: Look, let's not get excited yet, let's just let her rest and we can pick up a test when we land.

118: INT. PRIVATE JET (BEDROOM) DAY 

RACHAEL: (lays down on the bed) (hears a knock at the door) (annoyed) What???!!!

JAYME: Rach? It's me, can I come in?

RACHAEL: Oh, yeah, sure.

JAYME: (comes in) Hey, listen, I have a pregnancy test. (gives it to her)

RACHAEL: Why would you need this? Unless... Oh my God! Are you...?

JAYME: Well, Roger proposed to me last night!

RACHAEL: What?! That's great! Why didn't you tell me?

JAYME: We were waiting for the right time. Anyway, that night at Fred's we sort of... Got down and made love. I missed my period so Roger suggested I get a pregnancy test, I haven't taken it yet, but you look like you need it more than I do.

RACHAEL: Jame, I can't take this.

JAYME: Rach, it's fine, I bought two of them.

RACHAEL: Why?

JAYME: I wanted to be sure, now go take it.

RACHAEL: (hugs her tightly) I love you, you're the best.

119: INT. PRIVATE JET (BATHROOM) DAY

Rachael takes the test.

RACHAEL: (takes the test) (puts it in the sink) (reads it) (walks out)

120: INT. PRIVATE JET DAY

Rachael reveals the results.

RACHAEL: (comes out) (everyone looks at her with curiosity)

BRIAN: Well?

RACHAEL: I'm pregnant!

BRIAN: (they all get up and pull her in for a group hug) I love you so much. (kisses her passionately)

RACHAEL: I love all of you so much!

FREDDIE: Well, this calls for a drink! (pours everyone a drink) To Brian and Rachael.

RACHAEL: Thank you Freddie! (hugs him tightly)