Random Chapter

(A/N: I didn't really know where this part would fit and I couldn't think of a good title so I apologize for the fact that this chapter totally sucks.)

99: INT. STUDIO DAY FADE IN:

One year later, 1978. Queen is working on their latest album, Jazz.

ROGER: (reading Brian's latest song) (laughs) Brian, where the bloody hell did you get the idea for this?

BRIAN: What? What's wrong with it?

ROGER: Fat Bottomed Girls? You must be joking.

BRIAN: I don't know, I just came up with it.

ROGER: You do know that your wife doesn't have a fat ass, right?

BRIAN: Okay, first of all, why are you looking there in the first place?

ROGER: Hey, just stating a fact mate. (to Freddie) What do you think Fred?

FREDDIE: I think it's beautiful. Let's see what Rachael thinks. (goes over to her) Rachael darling, would you mind taking a look at Brian's latest song?

RACHAEL: Sure Fred... (reads it) (laughing hysterically) Brian! Where did you get the idea for this?

BRIAN: You hate it, don't you?

RACHAEL: No! Not at all! It's really good, I'm just curious, I mean, (reads it) Left alone with big fat Fanny, she was such a naughty nanny? Where did that come from?

BRIAN: Just based off of things I've seen in my life.

RACHAEL: Well honey, it's got a lot of potential, I can tell you that.

100: INT. TOUR BUS NIGHT DISSOLVE TO:

Later that night...

RACHAEL: (twirling his curls around with her finger) Babe?

BRIAN: Mm?

RACHAEL: How would you feel about getting a tattoo?

BRIAN: Well, what have you got in mind?

RACHAEL: I was thinking we get matching tattoos with the Queen logo and maybe our names.

BRIAN: That's a great idea. When do you wanna get them done?

RACHAEL: I think there's a tattoo place next to the bar. We can go out and have a drink, then get the tattoos

BRIAN: Sounds good.

101: INT. TATTOO PARLOR NIGHT CUT TO:

Brian and Rachael get matching tattoos.

BRIAN: Are you sure you want to do this?

RACHAEL: Yeah. I really wanna do this, you're the only person I'd ever consider getting a tattoo with.

BRIAN: Well, all right.

102: INT. BEACH NIGHT DISSOLVE TO:

BRIAN: These came out great.

RACHAEL: Yeah they did, does it hurt?

BRIAN: Just a bit. What about you?

RACHAEL: It's alright now.

BRIAN: Good. (caresses her cheek)

RACHAEL: (smiles) God, I love you.

BRIAN: I love you too darling.