Cinq (5) ~ Feelings

A/N: Hello!! Please listen to the MTV unplugged version of the song listed below. It feels more natural to me.
— — —
" I took the stars from our eyes, and then I made a map
And knew somehow I could find my way back "
~ Cosmic Love, Florence + The Machine

Antoinette didn't sleep with Chuck, however, she felt some sort of attraction to his way of being. They sat on a booth, just the two of them, after spending some time dancing. Between talking and martinis, they kissed. It was soft, he seemed to not be wanting to break any boundaries that she had. Then they talked a little more, and had more drinks. Chuck was nice, charming and intriguing. He also seemed very interested in what she talked about. When Antoinette had to leave, he accompanied her and Meg back to their car, being sure they weren't leaving anything. Antoinette gave him her number and a good night kiss.

Snapping out of the memory from almost a month and a half ago, she continued on filling out patient forms for the doctor she worked for, her flawless handwriting spreading across the papers. It was Friday, Antoinette wasn't supposed to be working but she had to cover some missed shifts. She worked from 9 pm to 3 pm, covering all the hours she had missed, so her look was pretty drowsy.

"Antoinette? That handsome man from the other day is looking for you at the front desk" A fellow intern informed her shyly.

The previously mentioned looked up and nodded "Thank you Betty. I'll be there in a second" As said, she walked out of the desk on the office ward, walking through the hospital and greeting everyone.

"Just in time" Antoinette chuckled, approaching Chuck. Her smile was brighter than it was before. Last time she smiled like that was when she was with Ransom, in the good terms of their so called 'relationship'. With Chuck, things were very different. Even though his attitude and lifestyle sort of resembled Ransom's, Antoinette felt like she was in cloud 9 all the time, being treated like the Queen of England herself.

Chuck returned the smile, equally as bright as hers. He really felt drawn to her, something really odd for him to happen, but it feel great. "How you've been love?" Chuck asked, putting his arms around her thin waist and pressing a kiss onto her lips, which Antoinette gladly returned.

"Better now that you're here" Antoinette replied, breaking away from the kiss, looking up at him, the smile growing bigger. Chuck Bass lived in New York but he still visited Antoinette every weekend since they met.

"Ready to go?" Chuck asked, his hand still resting on her waist.

"I'll go pick up my stuff" Antoinette kisses his cheek and walked back to her desk, taking her purse and water bottle after placing on her coat and scarf on top of the cardigan she was wearing. "Let's go, Bass"

Chuck held her hand and walked out with her, a smirk on his face. Antoinette noted this gesture as she swiped her card on the way out, meaning the end of her shift. "I have known you long enough that smirk means something; what are you planing?" Chuck just shrugged and opened the door of the limo for her, getting in after.

As the car advanced, Antoinette, who rested her head on Chuck's shoulder, noticed something "This isn't the way... Chuck?" She looked up at him, noticing the mischievous smile plastered on his face "Where are we going?"

"I took the liberty of contacting Harlan Thrombey myself to ask for your free weekend" Chuck smiled brightly, watching her shoot up from her seat "We're going to New York."

— — —

"Isn't she supposed to be here today, right now?" Ransom asked Meg, whispering. Lately, Ransom was more irritable, annoying, whiny and a bigger asshole than he has ever been in his whole life. It was another one of their Saturday dinner reunions where this time, no one was brave enough to admit that Antoinette's food was much better than the catering. Meg was more distracted in her phone than usual.