Sweet but a psycho part one

Read this whilst listening to "Sweet but a Psycho" by Ava Max.

For @queenadolpho who wanted an update hope u enjoy and if anyone has recommendations for a one shot don't hesitate to ask me :)

Buckbeak is an amazing magical creature and just because Draco decided to be an idiot didn't mean that he deserved to die. Hermione was outrage by the idea and when she found Draco and his little cronies watching from the top of the hill as Buckbeak was about to get killed made her blood boil.  

She found him standing their in his usual all black attire holding a pair off binoculars up to his eyes. He was actually using binoculars to watch the death of a innocent creature as he laughed with his friends about it. He seemed to feel the anger radiating off of her as he turned to face her, Harry and Ron with a smirk prominent on his face.

"Ah come to see the show!" he practically laughed.

Something in Hermione just went off like a trigger on a loaded gun and she couldn't contain herself anymore she was livid.

"You, you foul loathsome evil little cockroach!" Hermione shouted pulling her wand dangerously near to Draco's throat. 

Despite Draco's whimpers and Ron telling her that Malfoy wasn't worth the effort Hermione didn't give a toss. She was going to walk away but when she heard the laugh that Draco gave in response to her retreat she launched her fist into his face. As soon as her fist had made contact with his nose they was a sicking crack which showed that Draco's nose had been broken. Hermione was quiet satisfied with herself as she watch the mighty Draco Malfoy pureblood wizard run away from a mudblood girl with his mates in tow.

"That felt good!" Hermione laughed.

"Not good brilliant!" Ron exclaimed.

As the golden trio laughed Draco and his followers ran off.

"Don't tell anyone about this!" Draco said to them in a dangerous tone.

They nodded their heads thinking that Draco was saying don't tell anyone because he was embarrassed about being hit by a mudblood but they were far from right. Draco couldn't understand his own feelings. He has always despised Granger he had to because she had muggles for parents. He was jealous of how smart she was about the wizarding world after only knowing about it for three years it was unreal. But now he had something else linked to her the strength she had and the bravery he knew she was a Gryffindor but hell nobody was brave enough to hit a Malfoy!

Over the next few months Draco kept his Malfoy attitude towards her up. He had high walls that people would have to break through to show the real him. Deep down behind those barriers he was developing something towards Mudblood Granger. He found himself happy when she achieved something even if it was with Potter and Weaslbee. Some would call it a crush but he called it admiration for her. He had never met someone as amazing as Hermione even Potter had nothing on her.