Australia

Read this whilst listening to 'Say something' by a Great Big World

Images found on the internet!

After the war Hermione went to Australia to find her parents, she knew they would be their because when she obliviated them she made them believe their names were Wendell and Monica Wilkins who had a desire to live in Australia. She obliviated them to keep them safe she didn't want them to die in the war because they had a witch for a daughter. Hermione had seen the headlines in the daily prophet talking about the death of muggle families and she just couldn't let that happen to her parents even if she would miss them dearly.

They was always a risk with the obviation Hermione knew but she still had to do something otherwise her parents would have died, and she wouldn't have been able to live with herself if that had happened. It was one of the hardest things Hermione had ever done in her life to willingly make her parents forget everything about her to forget they had a daughter.

She remembers the day she did it so very clearly as if it had just happened. Her mother had just called her down to tea and Hermione remembers the dread she was feeling because at that moment she knew what had to be done after seeing that newspaper headline. Going downstairs to find her parents talking to each other on the sofa with their backs to her made her terrified. Hermione knew she wasn't meant to do magic outside of school but didn't care she pointed her wand to her parents and said....

"Obliviate"

After those words where said they was no going back and Hermione watch as all the pictures around the room changed. A lump formed in her throat when she saw herself disappear from all the pictures. It was so so very painful for her, but she knew she couldn't be selfish and not do this because if she didn't, they would die. After she said the spell, she grabbed her coat and left her home and her parents behind.

Now the war is over she finally has a chance to reclaim her parents' memories and make them remember her again. She apparated to Australia and began her search looking in city achieves to see if she could find her parents newfound names in any records. She knew they would be in them somewhere she just needs to keep searching until she could find them then she would be able to find out where they live and restore their memories.

Hermione has been in Australia for about a month now and every day she has been into achieves and accounts but still no luck in finding her parents. She will never give up though never will she stop looking for them because her parents mean the world to her.

Every day she has been getting texts from her friends mainly her best friend Ginny asking how she is and if she needs any help, but she doesn't want to be a bother to them. Ginny is Hermione's best friend and she is an amazing person Hermione doesn't know what she would do without Gin.

Hermione had just finished looking in, yet another achieve when she decided it best to go get something to eat. She was in Sydney Australia and it was a beautiful place she decided she would go take a look around and get something to eat as well. She walked down the long streets and found a takeaway and got herself something to eat. Then she took her food and sat on a bench overlooking the Sydney harbor bridge and opera house.

She let a breath escape her lips as she thought about all the time, she has spent in those stupid achieves without any success. Hermione loves books about all sorts of different things one of her favorites is 'Hogwarts A history' however she was tiering of all the reports and agreements she has been reading she would much rather be reading a fictional book so she could fall into another world.

She finished eating but didn't decided to go back to her hotel yet instead she stayed by the harbor and watched the boats and people in front of her passing by. That's when she noticed a certain blonde, she recognized him straight away it was Draco Malfoy but why was he in Australia?