I'm a girl Ronald!

Read whilst listening to 'Your song' by Rita Ora.

In class Hermione, Ron and Harry were busy with all of their school work well Hermione was at least. Hermione had nearly finished her work but just as she was going to hand it into Snape Ron stopped her.

"Oi, Hermione. Your a girl" 

Hermione looked up at him and replied sarcastically "Oh well spotted."

This clearly wasn't how it was meant to go but Ron ploughed on regardless despite Harry's efforts in stopping Ron from making a complete fool of himself. 

"Come with one of us?..." Snape walked by and whacked Ron in the side of the head with a book "Ow!"

Harry's laughed caused them both a smack. Luckily Snape walked away before Ron and Harry got themselves the chance to get hit again.

"Come on it's one thing for a bloke to show up alone but for a girl it's just sad." Ron said.

"I won't be going alone because believe it or not someone has asked me." Hermione replied angrily before getting up and handing in her work to Snape.

As Hermione headed out of the classroom she grabbed the rest of her books off the table near Ron and said angrily,

 "And I said yes!"  before storming off.

Hermione couldn't believe how insensitive Ron was that he would believe that nobody would ask her to the yule ball. The only reason she hadn't told anyone who she was going with because Viktor was the person everyone wanted to go with and she wasn't dealing with fan girls. 

Before Hermione knew what was happening tears were trickling down her face. What else she didn't realise was that they was someone walking closely behind her after following her out of class. Hermione started to realise she was crying so went into an abandoned classroom so nobody would see because she couldn't be bothered with them all right now.

But before she could close the door it was held open by none other than Draco Malfoy.

"What do you want Malfoy? here to make fun of me?" Hermione sniffed.

Draco didn't like Hermione crying and didn't really know why but the next thing he was doing was hugging her. Hermione didn't really know what to do and tensed up a bit until finally relaxing into Draco's arms. Hold on why was he hugging her. Hermione looked up at Draco with a puzzled expression.

"I know it's weird I don't know what came over me but I didn't want you to cry..." Draco said scratching the back of his neck backing out of the hug. "What's wrong?"

Hermione didn't know why but she actually told Draco what happened and he listen to her. He actually listened without being a complete arse and making fun of her. When they left the classroom and went their separate ways Hermione was left thinking why on earth she said yes to Viktor she should have gone with Draco!