IM BACK PEOPLE!!!

Heyo everyone, it's me Lele! I'm so glad I'm finally able to write this because there are so many things you deserve to know. First thing is that last year, around my last update, I was really loosing inspiration for this story and only managed to scrap 2 chapters together before abandoning ship. I decided against posting them as I felt it wasn't fair for any of us that I wasn't happy with them and I only want the best for the people that read my story.

Secondly, I decided that with the year ending and a new decade beginning I wanted to really reflect and focus on myself without my phone interfearing. I'm happy to say that I took a 3 week break from Instagram and Snapchat and rarely browsed through tumblr, Wattpad, or YouTube. It was what I needed for me to stay true to myself and reflect. I'm sure many of you can understand why I did this.

But most importantly, I'm continuing this story with the intention of completely finishing it! I am feeling so much better and am really feeling the ROTG/GOC love again. I'm so happy for what's coming, not just for this story but for the next year as well, I hope you all had very happy holidays and are also looking forward to a new year. Update soon, bye guys!