Chapter 9

HAYES'S POV

(HAHAHAHA BET YOU DIDNT EXPECT THAT!)

I hope I didn't make the mistake of telling Nash about the girl that I have been stalking for 2 months and 3 days. I mean, he called me a stalker but what did I do wrong?

I saw her tweets, and they weren't like other girls tweets, they were never about herself, they were always about other people. Then I found out her Instagram and had my friends follow her because I didn't want her to panic or wonder why I followed her Twitter and Instagram in the same week.

Yeah, I'm not a stalker I mean Aaron would do that right? Or maybe Shawn? I just hope that Nash didn't mess anything up, i specifically told him to follow her, dm her asking for her number, then have Cameron FaceTime her because I don't want Nash to mess anything up. You know what? I'm thinking too much, I need to calm down.

I went down stairs, sat on the couch, and turned on the tv. It didn't help much, I kept checking my phone to see if Nash or Cam texted me, and so far, nothing. I was starting to get worried, what if they told her? They weren't supposed to tell her until she went on winter break. I mean what was the point of dating a girl who lived in who knows where and not being able to see her. She would probably think its a joke.

I need a glass of water I'm thinking of this WAY too much. I went into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water and poured it into a glass, then put in four ice cubes. I then went on my phone, logged into my friends Instagram and there it was, a screenshot from her and Cam face timing. There it was, my proof that they didn't tell her, and if they did tell her, she probably didn't believe them.

JOVANA'S POV

Its been three days since I last heard from Cameron and Nash, they probably forgot about me, I mean I'm nothing special.

It was 12:03 pm, Saturday, and I did NOT want to get up, I stayed in bed, on my phone. Jade is supposed to come over in about an hour. We both we laying in bed, I know that for a fact. I texted Jade.

Jovana:

"I don't feel like getting up, you should just come in your pajamas and we can act like its a sleep over. 😂"

Jade:

"Good idea, I'll be on my way. btw I'm going in through your garage."

Jade:

"Ok. 😂"

I sat up in my bed, still on my phone. I heard the garage open, then soon after, I heard the garage door open, and out came Jade.
"And I thought I looked terrible, haha." She said when she walked into my room.

"Shut up at least when I slept over at your house I didn't show up with my blanket tied around me, haha." I said back to her.

My room was in the attic, so i had like a mini house. The good thing about my room is that i have more than one room, I have a mini kitchen with a fridge, a microwave, and a stove, I have a bathroom with a huge bath tub, a toilet (of coarse haha), a shower, and a sink, I have a living room with a tv, sofa with a hide-a-bed, two side tables, and a coffee table, I also had a walk in closet with a secret door that led to the basement (basically i had the basement to myself too).

"It's so hot in here!" Jade said going into my living room and plopping down onto the couch and turning on the tv. "LETS WATCH THE NEIGHBORS!"

"YES! ZAC EFRON IS SO HOT!" I said, quickly running to my living room!

"Hahaha he is!" Jade said moving her stuff off the couch into the corner of the living room.

"You were down stairs, are my parents still home?"

"No."

"Ok good because I CALL SLEEPING IN THE BASEMENT!" I yelled and got up off the couch grabbed my pillow and blanket and ran down stairs. Just my luck, Jade was two stairs ahead of me. She tripped on the last stair and fell, I leaped over her and yelled, "SEE YA BITCH!"