Chapter 10

JOVANA'S POV

Jade ended up getting the basement because she didn't like the heat in the attic. But I was fine with that because even though the basement had a bigger bed room, a better living room, a bigger bathroom, and a hot tub, I had a kitchen.

It was around 3:00pm when we finished the movie, i went over to the kitchen and put the popcorn bowl in the sink and when back into the attic living room.

"You know who's hotter than Zac Efron?" I asked Jade.

"Haha no one!" She said laughing.

"WRONG! Hayes Grier is way hotter!"

"Ehh, I think Zac Efron is still hotter! But honestly, I would ship you and Hayes, I ship you almost as much as i ship myself and Aaron."

"Hahaha you really think we would be cute together? I mean it probably would never happen but i mean i can dream haha."

"No, Jovana, honestly I would ship you and Hayes."

"Thanks." I started thinking about how me and Hayes would look as a couple. He would be more than half-a-foot taller than me, but I'd ship it.

"I'm sooo bored." Jade said as she scrolled through her Instagram fan page for Aaron Carpenter.

"Same." I thought of Nash and Cam, they didn't know that I also lived in LA, what if I asked one of them to FaceTime me and maybe we can all hang out together. Nah, they haven't talked to me since Tuesday, I don't think they even remember me. Well it's good enough that it was a one time thing.

"Hey come with me to my house so i can get some clothing and my bathing suit." Jade said, still scrolling through Instagram.

"Ok, we should go in the hot-tub later!" I said starting to get excited.

"Yeah or sun bathe in your back yard!" Jade suggested.

"Hahaha yeah lets go." We walked down stairs into the up-stairs hallway and we talked about who we shipped our selves with from our school and the Viner guys.

"Hold on I left my phone in my living room." I ran up to the attic living room, grabbed my phone and ran back out.

"Ok can we go now?" Jade asked me.

"Yeah haha sorry, lets keep going. What were we talking about?"

"I don't remember, but lets talk about boys!"

"Hahaha, really funny Jade."

"What?" She said getting confused.

"You know, Philip."

"Oh yeah, I'm sorry that I brought it up."

"It's okay." We opened the garage and walked out, Jade started heading to her house while I closed the garage again.

Basically Jade and I have been best friends since we were born, we share the same birthday, and we live right next door to each other. Our back yards are connected, but we barley go to each others houses through the back yard because we always have our patio doors locked. Our houses looked exactly the same on the outside and on the inside.

Jade was more girly than I was so our rooms had different things but that was okay, I mean think of what it would be like to have everything the same. Jade had the attic and the basement, and her brother has one of the two rooms on the second floor. Her brother is 16 but he's still pretty fun to hangout with, especially because he drove us to the mall all the time.

We walked into her garage, and of coarse there was her brother, Cleaning his car while he was shirtless. (Honestly her brother is kind of hot, and Jade knows that I think that he's hot.)

"Hey, Scott." Jade said to her brother.

"Hey, Jade. Hey, Yoyo." Scott said (He always called me Yoyo).

"Hi Scott." I said, trying to keep my cheeks from getting red.

"We are gonna go in the pool, want to join us?" Jade said, nudging my shoulder.

"Yeah, haha you should join us it'll be fun." I said, starting to smile. I totally forgot that I was in a pair of Pink (the brand) red and black plaid shorts that said "Pink" on the back, And a flowy black, boxed, t-shirt, I had my hair in a bun, and i was wearing a pair of black flip-flops.

"OH MY GOD!" I yelled out loud when I remembered what I was wearing.

"What?" Jade asked me concerned.

"I forgot that I was in my pajamas." I whispered in Jade's ear.

"Hahahahaa!" she started cracking up.

"What?" Scott asked smiling.

"Jo-Jo- hahahaha." She was laughing so hard she couldn't talk.

"Just go and change while i try to calm Jade down." I smiled and he nodded his head and left.

"OH MY GOD HAHAHAHAHA! Oh my stomach hurts I cannot stop laughing!"

"Jade shut up."