Chapter 19

JOVANA'S POV

After a long week, it was finally Saturday which meant that Jade and I are going to Fam Tour with the guys today!

I was so excited! I packed my bags last night and made sure I had everything. Now I was in the bathroom brushing my hair. I was wearing a pair of cuffed shorts and a neon blue flowy top.

Once I was done with everything I checked the time, 9:37 I have until 12:00 when the limo comes to pick up Jade and I to take us to the airport.

I went into my kitchen and made myself a bowl of cereal and went into my living room to watch tv.

"Hey!" I heard someone yell. I was so shocked I dropped the spoon full of cereal and milk on my shirt.

"Jade! WHAT THE HELL!"

"Hey, to be completely honest that shirt does not go with those shorts."

"Then what do you suggest I wear?"

"Hold on."

Jade went into my closet then came back with a grey flowy boxed tee with a pocket. She threw it to me.

"Here, wear this with the same shorts and your gray flip flops. Oh and put your hair in a messy bun. but straighten your hair first!"

"Ughh, can you straighten my hair for me Im too tired!"

"Okay fine, now go change! When you are done I will be by your makeup vanity waiting for you."

I changed and went back into my room and to my vanity where Jade set up two chairs and was plugging in the hair straightener.

Once she was done I put my hair in a messy bun and looked at the time.

"We have two hours until the limo comes." I said making adjustments to my bun.

"Oh shit! I forgot to pack and I need to dress."

I just noticed that she was still in her pajamas.

"Okay I'll come and help you pack."

While we packed Jade and I FaceTimed Hayes and he told us about everything he had planned for me and him.

"What about Jade?" I asked him. I did NOT want to leave my best friend and have her be alone.

"You will be with Nash and Cameron." Hayes said.

"Okay, at least I won't be left out. Hopefully." Jade said the last word really slowly and quietly.

We kept talking about the schedule and before we knew it we were done packing.

"Okay, so it's 10:46 I'm going to go get changed." Jade said and went into her closet. She soon came out in a white muscle tee with a neon pink bandeau underneath and her favorite ripped shorts. "I'm planning on straightening my hair and wearing my neon pink flip flops, what do you think?"

"You should wear your tropical muscle tee with your black bandeau and black flip flops, but keep the shorts and straighten your hair but put it in a high pony tail." I said to Jade.

"Okay, that wont take me too long."

*Skip to 11:30*

Jade and I were saying good bye to our parents, they said to call them when we get into the limo and stay on the phone until we pick up Nash and Cameron, then to call them again before we get on the plane, and when we land.

We were watching a movie at my house and before we knew it, it was already 11:50. We grabbed all of our stuff and put it outside on my front porch. Then Jade walked over to her house to say goodbye to her parents while I said goodbye to mine.

Once we were finished we went back inside and made sure we packed everything, looking around to see if we needed anything.

"I guess we got everything." Jade said.

*beep* *beep* we heard the sound of a limo and went downstairs.

We quickly got outside, grabbed our bags and went to the limo. The driver opened the door for us and we heard a loud, "HEY!"

"What the?" Jade looked at me, we went inside and inside were Nash and Cameron.