Chapter 13

JOVANA'S POV

Scott hadn't showed up for a while now, and Jade, Trey, and I have been in the pool for almost an hour. I got out of the pool and said I needed to go to the bathroom, but instead I went straight to Scott's room and knocked on the door.

"Come in." Scott yelled.

I walked into the room and Scott was sitting at his desk, he was on his laptop. "Why didn't you come back it's been about 45 minutes."

"You want me to be honest?" He turned around in his chair.

"Yes, I would appreciate that." I had my arms crossed over my chest because I was cold.

"I found Jade's diary and it said a bunch of things on how she liked Trey so I invited him."

"Who else is coming?"

"You didn't let me finish, I also read about how you liked Philip so I invited him over too."

"What the hell is your problem I don't want to see that asshole at all anymore."

"Why? In her diary it said you were head-over-heels for him."

"Yeah but she wrote all that stuff before she went to the hospital!"

"I don't understand what he did that was so bad?"

I wasn't cold anymore because I was furious, I was furious at the fact that I have to talk about Philip when I just about forgot about him.

"Well, someone paid him five dollars to hurt my feelings." I started tearing up, but to keep from the tears to start rolling down my face, I yelled,"So when he asked me out the next day I slapped him and called him an asshole, and what-not. But wait why are you doing this? An hour and a half ago you pinned me up against the wall and tried to kiss me."

"Well, I also read that you liked me in her diary, but I didn't beleive it so I wanted to see for myself."

"Honestly, I do think your kind of hot but I wouldn't date you."

"Why not?"

"Why do you care?"

"Because, Jovana, I like you, I actually like you a lot!"

"So why bring Philip here? You knew that it would ruin me didn't you, you knew what happened all along because you probably read it from her diary, or read our texts, or maybe Philip told you!"

"No, I just wanted you to be happy, when you're happy, I'm happy, when you're sad, I'm sad."

He looked concerned, I didn't realize it until now, but I had a tear rolling down my face.

"Listen, Jovana, I didn't know that it would hurt you, if I knew what happened I wouldn't even talk to him anymore."

Through the window I saw Philip walk in and Jade just stared at him, and Trey went over and "bro-hugged" him.

"I have an idea..." Scott said .

HAYES'S POV

Cameron and Nash told me that they tried to FaceTime that girl 3 times today, but she wasn't answering. I bet they are going to screw up something and tell her way too early.

"Hayes!" my mom yelled from down stairs.

"Yes mom?!"

"Come down here I need to talk to you!"

I put my phone on my desk and went downstairs, my mom was in the kitchen.

"Hayes, I'm gonna be gone all day, I'm going to be at my friends house, and she lives about two hours away. I'm going to need you to baby-sit Skylnn."