Chapter 32

HAYES'S POV

After our very "healthy" breakfast, we went back to the hotel. Everyone was in the lobby.

"Hey guys." Jovana and I said in unison as we walked in hand-in-hand.

"Scott left, his parents called, they said he bought his ticket to go back last night and left early this morning." Chad said to us and the rest of the group. "He said he wasn't feeling well and didn't want to get anyone sick."

"Excuse me." Jovana said letting go of my hand and walking outside. I chased after her. She was standing outside of the revolving door and looking at the cars pass. "It's all my fault, Jade is going to hate me now because her brother is going to hate her."

"No it's not." I said hugging her.

"What happened?" Jade asked coming out from the revolving door.

"I'm sorry, it's all my fault your brother will never talk to you again all because of me."

"He doesn't even talk to me, Jovana, you know better than anyone else that we have a love/hate kind of relationship. I would rather still talk you and loose him." Jade said trying to comfort her.

How could she think this is her fault when he's the one who kissed her? Chad came outside.

"Hey, we need to go the event is about to start." My dad said turning back around and walking back inside.

"Let's go back in." Jovana said, leading us back inside.

Jade went to Nash and I was with Jovana.

JOVANA'S POV

I felt terrible, I feel like everyone is gonna be mad at me when Scott tells them the truth. I don't understand how Jade and Hayes took the news very well.

We got into the limo and started towards the event, we stopped to get Starbucks and Nash, Hayes, and Cameron met some fans there. They even asked to take pictures with Jade and I. Nash and Cameron got coffees and Hayes, Jade, and I all got frappuccinos.  Soon, we were off again.

"We are here!" Chad said and when we looked outside there were hundreds of screaming girls outside. My stomach immediately dropped, are they going to be as nice as the girls at Starbucks? I could tell Jade was thinking the same thing by the look on her face.