Chapter 24

JOVANA'S POV

The rest of the ride I just looked out the window and thought about the dream. What if all that actually happens? I don't know how I would respond to any of it. It's not like it can't happen, Philip has a step-sister here and he sometimes comes to Chicago to see his dad. She is a little bit younger than me and is BEYOND gorgeous. Her mom is a lawyer so she buys her everything and anything.

"We are here." Cameron said, nudging my shoulder, taking me out of my thoughts. I looked outside and it was the exact same hotel that was in my dream, but I did see pictures of it when I was looking up details of the event.

I made sure that nothing happened the way it did in my dream so I got out first and took my own bags.

"You look nervous." Cameron said, taking his bags out of the trunk.

"Yeah, I am a little nervous." I said looking at my feet. I guess this was some what like my dream.

"It's okay, just let him do all the talking. Give me your bags."

And now it starts, my dream will come true and I will have no clue on what to do. We walked into the hotel.

"The paper says we go up to the seventh floor." Cameron said, looking at the paper.

"Can I see that paper?" I asked Cameron, remembering what happened in my dream. He handed me the paper. "This says seventeenth."

"Okay, well lets go to the seventeenth floor."

We were in the elevator, and thank god it didn't stop before the seventeenth floor. The doors opened and we saw Chad, Bryant, and Hayes standing by the lounge area where the vending machines are. I quickly got behind Nash and Jade.

"You know, we need our rooms if you expect us to stay here." Nash said, walking over to his dad, Bryant, and Hayes.

"Yeah, we have this whole floor to ourselves, we will have body guards around the elevator at all times to make sure that none of the fan girls come up here, we will each have a room with two beds, but you will have to share because we only are using three rooms and we cant take any more because room service doesn't want to clean up every single room." Chad said.

"Okay, can we get our room keys now, we are exhausted." Cameron said. I noticed that I wasn't behind Jade and Nash anymore, now I was in front of Cameron and Hayes was staring at me.

"Yeah, you will have rooms 172 and 173, Bryant and I are staying in room 171." Chad said handing Cameron and Nash each a room key.

"How will this work, there are four of us, five including Hayes." I said remembering that he said there were only two beds.

"Well, two of you will have to share. Now go sort this out because we are going to six flags in two hours." Chad said pointing towards our rooms.

I turned around and started to walk away but someone grabbed my wrist and turned me around. It was Hayes, we stared into each others eyes. I was trying to read his emotion, but I couldn't, he just looked serious.

"I-I have a lot of um things to unpack I have to um go." I said walking away, I caught up with Jade and started talking to her to make sure that Hayes wouldn't pull me away from the group again.

"Okay, how about Cameron and I stay in one room and you guys can stay in the other room." Nash said giving me our room cards.

"But there are three of us and only two beds." I said looking up at Nash.

"You heard my dad, two of you have to share." Nash said going into his room with Cameron.

"This is so un fair the guys all get to have their own beds and you and I have to share." Jade said as I handed everyone a room card and opened the door.

"I'm fine with it." Hayes said setting his stuff on the bed closest to the patio.

"Because you don't have to share." I said dropping my stuff onto the bed closest to the bathroom, Jade did the same.

"I mean, I can if you want me to." He said winking at me.

I rolled my eyes, and went to the kitchen area and started putting all my snacks in the cabinets.

A/N
I'M GOING TO DESCRIBE THE ROOM THAT THEY ARE IN. WHEN YOU WALK IN, STRAIGHT AHEAD IS A COUCH, A COFFEE TABLE, AND A TV. THE COUCH IS FACING THE WALL OF THEIR BEDROOM. TO THE LEFT IS THE KITCHEN AREA WITH A FRIDGE, A STOVE, AND A MICROWAVE WITH BAR STOOLS BY THE COUNTER. NOW LETS PRETEND THAT STRAIGHT IN FRONT OF US IS NORTH, TO THE RIGHT IS EAST, BEHIND US IS SOUTH, AND TO THE LEFT IS WEST. NORTHWEST OF THE DOOR IS THE DOUBLE DOORS TO THE BEDROOM. NOW IN THE BEDROOM THERE ARE TWO BEDS SEPARATED BY A NIGHT STAND AND TO THE LEFT IS THE BATHROOM. NOW, IN THE BATHROOM AREA THERE IS A SINK TO THE LEFT AND A CLOSET TO THE RIGHT, STRAIGHT AHEAD IS A DOOR AND BEHIND IT IS THE SHOWER AND TOILET.