Chapter 15

JOVANA'S POV

"Hey beau- what happened why are you crying?" Cameron asked me when I answered the FaceTime.

"Well, the guy that I liked showed up to my friend and my house because my friend's brother invited him." I replied feeling my tears rolling down my cheeks.

"What he did to make you stop liking him couldn't be that bad could it?"

"It was terrible, for $5 he broke my heart, now he keeps on trying to tell me that he still likes me. He is a total jerk!"

"That's stupid I bet Hayes would never do that to you."

"Who?"

"Never mind."

"Okay, the only reason I said that thing about Hayes was because I had no one here with me and right now I'm alone in my basement."

"Where is your friend?"

"Her and her brother are trying to make that guy leave."

"Man, you really liked him didn't you."

"Yeah, before he said all those things to me, I actually thought he was going to ask me out. But then again, I did somethings that I do regret doing."

"Like what?"

"I slapped him and called him a whole bunch of names in front of everyone in our grade, I actually made him cry." I buried my face in the pillow. How could I do that?

"He deserved it. If he wants to break a beautiful girl's heart for $5 then he deserves every inch of pain he is going to get." I heard someone else say. Cameron immediately went on mute and started talking to whoever said that.

"Cameron, was that Nash?" I asked confused on who said that.

"Um, no that wasn't Nash, he left a few minutes before I FaceTimed you."

"Then who was that?"

"Umm... It was me... I.. umm... I just had something in my throat and had to cough so I put you on mute."

"Ohh.... Umm... Okay then." I knew that something was up, he obviously was not coughing.

HAYES'S POV

During the car ride home, since Ashley couldn't be in the car with us, I FaceTimed Nash on the way there, and right after I FaceTimed Nash, Cameron FaceTimed the girl I have liked and stalked for a few months now.

Nash and I stayed quiet the whole time. Until I heard her say, "I slapped him and called him a whole bunch of names in front of everyone in our grade, I actually made him cry."

I got angry, a beautiful, smart girl like her should not have her heart broken by an idiot that was payed $5 to do so. Without thinking I said, "He deserved it. If he wants to break a beautiful girl's heart for $5 then he deserves every inch of pain he is going to get."

Damn, I screwed up big time. Cameron turned on mute and started yelling at me and Nash, I just hung up because I was mad at what just happened.

"Hayes what was that all about?" My mom asked me, sensing my anger.

"Well mom, I have liked this girl for a while and-"

"Ooo what's her name?"

"Well, I don't know how to say it, and I don't really know if it's her name or not..."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I have seen all her tweets and they were never about her, they were always well thought through, and well written, and I stalked her for a few months now, I even had a bunch of my friends follow her on Instagram so that I can stalk her Instagram and Twitter. Mom what have I become!?" I yelled quickly.

"Hayes, I understand. I mean now because of your Vine and Youtube videos, and being some-what famous, you never really know who likes you for you, and you are forced to find friends other ways."

"Yeah, I guess. But mom, I don't even know her name."

"Well, maybe you should talk to her."

"I'm having Nash and Cameron talk to her. I think I might invite her to go to the lake with us the next time we go."

"That would be nice Hayes, but who's going to pay for her plane ticket? Or who's going to drive her."

"Maybe you or Nash will pay for her ticket?"

"Hayes are you kidding me I'm not paying for someone else's ticket!"

"But mom, she is the first girl that I have ever liked that might actually understand me."

JOVANA'S POV

"I forgot to tell you." I started talking to Cameron

"What?" he asked smiling.

"I also live in LA." I said smiling.

"Hold on a minute someone is texting me."

CAMERON'S POV

I need to tell Hayes that she lives in LA, the next time he comes over, he can meet her and they can talk.

(Conversation between Cameron and Hayes)

Cameron: Hey, I NEED to tell you something.

Hayes: Yeah.

Cameron: Jovana lives in LA!

Hayes: Who's Johanna?

Cameron: No, it's not Johanna is Jovana but its pronounced like a "Y" at the beginning.

Hayes: Okay, then who is Jovana.

Cameron: She is the girl you told me to FaceTime.

Hayes: SERIOUSLY SHE LIVES IN LA?!?!

Cameron: Yeah, thats what she just told me.

Hayes: Hold on let me ask my mom when is the next time I can go to LA.